Mini project using microcontrollers

Hi sir,
Im tejus doing my 2nd year BE in electronics.
i want to do a mini project. i tried searching it on google, but all the results require the knowledge of Micro controllers. can u please suggest any mini project?
It will be very helpfull.
regards
Tejus

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    tejus
    Hi sir,
    Im tejus doing my 2nd year BE in electronics.
    i want to do a mini project. i tried searching it on google, but all the results require the knowledge of Micro controllers. can u please suggest any mini project?
    It will be very helpfull.
    regards
    Tejus
    Not really. Have you tried searching this section? There are tons of ideas contributed by CEans already. Hopefully you'll find something. If not, try to learn the micro controllers. We've electronics experts to help you with any difficulties you may face with microcontrollers.

😀
  • tejus
    tejus
    ok.. but we have an exhibition coming very soon.. i dont have any idea coming into my mind.. i need to do something.. could you please give me some interesting ideas to build on? it will be very helpfull!
    Thank you!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    There are some sticky topics visit it. And i'd also posted some topics.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi im doing my final yr. B.E.Im in need to know what are the current topics to do project in the field of renewable energy and power systems...please do help...
😎I am Dinesh from India; I just joined this site and found that you answer to questions of all engineers (novice to adroit) excellently and patiently. I wish to thank...
please advice i have an old pneumatic control valve with Pressure Indicator Controller (PIC) and PT (pressure tarnsimeter ) i want to convert the pneumatic signals to field bus signal...
Sir, Happy Teacher's Day...... i wanna some idea about hw to give paper presentation and relavent topic to digital communication...... plz... do help me.
Hi, I'm an Electronics & Communication engineer(2009 pass out), currently i'm planning to write Gate and am studying on my own. I wanted to do a job in the meantime...