mini project for 2 year b.tech

Can anyone of you please suggest me about any mini project for 2 year b.tech regarding electronics.

Replies

• KARTHICK AROGAN
    KARTHICK AROGAN
    Why can't you go with pick and place robot?
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    The best thing is
    - Please go ahead buying some kits, common components like resistors, capacitors, power supply etc.
    - Create some dummy project looking into online tutorials. This will give you confidence how things can be done. Moreover, the use of the components would make you understand the result they produce.
    - After that, you should go ahead creating something manual event automatic. Pick up any random event happening around you, and try to think, how you can automate it.

Let us know for any issues. Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys! what was the biggest difference you found when you'll studied and in the industry. like for instance, im a noob! lol i've just started working and when i...
hey guys! what was the biggest difference you guys found when you'll studied and in the industry. like for instance, like you'd expect a single reinforced beam would only have...
I HAVE MORE INTEREST ON THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rio Mobiles jumped into the Indian smartphone market launching three budget devices running Android OS. Named as Rio London, Rio Paris and Rio New York, all three smartphones would be...
Almost a month after launching the ZTE N919D smartphone in India, telecommunications multinational ZTE Corporation has now unveiled two phablets in their homeland China. The two Nubia series phablets, ZTE...