Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Firmware Update Boosts Stability

The latest 2-in-1 detachable from Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 recently got a firmware update that is said to fix the stability issues and extensively improve the type cover experience. One of the most advanced devices in recent times, the Surface Pro 4 was facing a glitch with its Type cover since its launch this October. Users have experienced difficulties while removing and re-attaching the Type Cover. Hopefully, this update will address that issue. Unfortunately, the present update does not provide a fix for the known battery drainage issues, where the device fails to go into "sleep mode" properly.
rsz_surface-pro-4-image-3-small
Surface Pro 4

The new System Firmware Update v1.1.420.0 is expected to enhance the type cover’s stability and fix the glitches once and for all.

Like most other Microsoft updates, the company has planned to release the update to customers in stages. As a result, not every Surface will receive the update at the same time, but the update will be available to all devices. For those users who haven't received it, do check for it manually.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does ititDoit require...
Plasmonics (Study of the interaction between electromagnetic field and free electrons in a metal) has been instrumental in devising new optoelectronic technologies and has immensely improved the performance of photovoltaic...
Facebook announced that every video on its platform will now play on the HTML5 format by default. According to Facebook, adapting to HTML5 suits the large size and complexity of...
I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does it require...
Videocon has brought the Z55 Krypton 4G, its first 4G capable phone, into the stores. Priced at Rs. 7,999, the smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and comes with a...