Microsoft Launches Nokia X+ Dual-SIM Android Phone in India. Price & Features.

Microsoft recently launched its third Nokia X smartphone in the Indian market, the Nokia X+ dual-SIM, for Rs 8399, though the company hasn't listed the availability details of the same. Additionally, Microsoft Devices has partnered with Airtel to offer free Android app downloads on its Nokia XL Dual-SIM handset for a limited period of six months, which it launched last week for Rs 11,500. Users shall get about 500MB free data usage to download these apps from 1Mobile store or the Nokia Store.

nokia

The Nokia X+ dual-SIM houses GSM+GSM cards, and features a 4" LCD display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution with 233ppi. Powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor and comes with 768MB RAM. Like other Nokia X smarts, the Nokia X+ runs the Nokia X software platform (Version 1.0) and supports FOTA (Firmware On The Air). It has an inbuilt storage of 4GB, expandable up to 32GB via microSD. It has a 3MP rear camera without flash. Under the hood is a 1500mAh battery that delivers 10.5 hours of talk-time and 408 hours of standby-time.

That's pretty much all about the smartphone's specs details. Your opinions on the new Nokia smartphone in India are welcome in comments.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Nokia X+ is very similar to Nokia XL except few mention-able changes like Camera (Rear camera is 3 MP against the 5 MP of XL, and no front eye) and battery (1500 mAh against the 2000 mAh XL one).

The changes are on the same line Nokia had on Lumia 520 and Lumia 620. I gave more points to Lumia 520 over Lumia 620 (as I do not see much usage of front camera). Similarly my vote goes to Nokia X+ rather than XL.

I am game for this, if Nokia will reduce the price by further 1500 and make it 6800/- comparable to MOTO E ( 😛 I can not resist myself, comparing low budget phones with MOTO E)
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yes Rajni Jain is absolutely correct.Specs looks similar to MOTO E but Its not attractive as MotoE .If price was reduced, People May go to Nokia due to its reputation , Sales and service .
    Any one has idea on service of MOTO phones because these phones are only available on Online and if any problem persists after 1 year, what can we do?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Maruti has announced Celerio CNG Model "Green" with a price tag of Rs. 4.68 Lakh, ex-showroom in Delhi. Already popular among the Indian buyers, the Celerio offers auto gear shift...
Aerofex is soon going to make the dream of flying your own motorcycle in the air real with its Aero-X hoverbike all set to launch in 2017. The mean machine...
If you are using an Android smartphone, chances are high that you are using Google's native Gmail app quite frequently. Well, with the latest update, the Gmail app for Android...
Hi how to develop own android mobile phone?. What are the components to make mobile phone. Kindly reply
Knock knock. Who's there? Japanese engineers recently unveiled a robot with a sensor, which was smart enough to understand when its cheeky jokes had fallen flat. The small-sized roller-skating robot...