Microraptor

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project "MICRORAPTOR" is a development of such vehicle that provides flexibility on land, water even in the air transportation. It is capable of moving on all modes of transportation.
This can be reach at any place without any time delay. No problem of emergency landing as it is suitable for all means of transport. Possibility of accidents would be reduced to a great extent. As we use electronic devices in it, so it does not create any type of pollution.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Our main objective of this project is a combination of all three means of transport in a single vehicle,which can reduced a waste of time especially due to traffic jams or any type of hurdles which came across on a way.
For the practical use we can make "MICRORAPTOR" by aluminium alloys & carbon composite such as carbon fibres etc. Other than private use this can be widely used for defense,rescue and surveillance purposes. It can be especially design for quick medical escapes from the traffic.

Project Highlights : This project deserves to win this contest as because is totally different innovation from others as we have develop a combination of all three means of transport in a single vehicle which can reduced time delay and can save lot of time. This vehicle is also helpful for quick medical escapes from the traffic.This is an innovative ideas that came in our mind . So I think we can able to win this contest easily.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Sagar Institute of Research Technology and Science
City: Bhopal
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Respected members, I m BE (Comp) pass out studentof 2013 but I never tried anywhere to apply for the job but now I want to do that. What should I...
It's just not you! The recently released iOS 9.3 firmware upgrade screwed the GSM iPad 2. After the firmware upgrade the older iPad would just keep reporting that it has...
Apple iPad 2 seems to have plenty of issues getting to work with the latest iOS 9.3 firmware. At first, the iPad 2 (GSM) would refuse to activate and thus...
Why is the charge transferred by electrons and not by protons? If we apply potential difference to the circuit were the protons and neutrons go ?
Remember Skully, a smart helmet powered by Android that was launched a few years ago. Its purpose was to inform about directions and weather to its wearer over a heads...