Micromax X510 Pike Features Review & Price in India

It is one of the most popular micromax smart phones. It has touch screen user interface.
The 2.0 MP Camera is reasonably good. It also has inbuilt Multi Format Music Player, Multi Instant Messenger – Nimbuzz, Social Networking Consortium – Snaptu, Opera Mini Browser & it is Facebook Ready.
It is available in 5 different color Back panels, namely: Red, Orange, Yellow, White Black.
#-Link-Snipped-#It also has support for video playing in AVI/3GP/MP4 formats.
This cell phone has Bluetooth features and it is Java Powered.

It has Expandable Memory MicroSD Card available upto 16GB. Battery life is ok with 8 hours of talk time.

Accessories that come with it are: Transreceiver,  Standard Charger, Standard Battery, Data Cable, Handsfree Kit, Service Guide, User Guide, 5 Color Backpanels, Leather Pouch and a Warranty Card.

The phone is available in the market at a price of 6500/- INR.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An integral part of an engineer's life is to write a project report. However, it is not an easy task without a proper guidance. No matter how good your project...
What’s all the buzz about cloud computing and what’s this new engineering marvel? I wondered and searched Wikipedia only to find this introduction “Cloud computing is a natural evolution of...
It's being reported that a number of Nokia N8 users are facing power problems with the phone. The problem causes Nokia N8 models to automatically switch off. According to Nokia's...
Qualcomm has organized QPrize, the seed investment competition with prizes worth $750,000. The aim of this competition is to search for the technopreneurs who have innovative business ideas to impact...
This week one of my Facebook friend shared a Youtube video named Sintel. It was small 3D animation movie which was produced by Open Movie Blender Foundation. I had never...