Micromax Launches Canvas LapTab LT777 With Windows 10

Generally known for its back to back launches of budget phones, Micromax seems to be on a new spree now. Until recently, Micromax had only few laptops under their name. But within a span of last 1 month, Micromax has now launched their 3rd laptop. After relaunching the Micromax Canvas LapTab Windows 10 Laptop Launched At Rs. 14999 with Windows 10 in September and the Micromax Canvas Lapbook Brings The Power of Windows 10 At Rs. 13999 just two days ago, Micromax has now unveiled one more device – Micromax Canvas LapTab LT777.

As the name suggests, the laptop is convertible and can be just as easily used as a tablet if required. The Windows 10 LapTab has an 11.6 inch WXGA resolution screen with multi-touch IPS display. The LapTab is powered by 64-bit 4th Gen Intel Processor along 2GB of RAM. The graphics is handled by the Intel HD Graphics. The keyboard dock of the device has one USB port on it. The internal storage of the device is 32 GB which is expandable upto 64 GB using microSD card.

micromax_canvas_laptab_lt777_amazon

Just like its predecessor LapTab LT666, LT777 has fixed focus cameras both on its front and back with a 2 MP resolution. The laptop weighs about 1.5 kg with the keyboard. The connectivity options include Wi-Fi, 3G, USB and Bluetooth. It is managed by a 9,000 mAh battery and is expected to provide 8-10 hours of usage time on a single charge.

The LapTab is available only in black colour. The sales for the same will begin on Tuesday on Amazon India at a price of Rs 17,999.

What are your views about this product by Micromax? Please share it with us in the comments below.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India is ready to experience the exhilarating view as the first ever Land Rover with the SVR badge goes accelerates from 0 to 100 km per hour in just 4.7...
Last month, Mark Zuckerberg was asked if and when Facebook will bring the ‘dislike’ button and he had said that they are working on ‘something’. Well, that ‘something’ is here...
My name is Farman Ullah. I am a student of civil engineering (1st year). I am doing my emgineering from IQRA National University situated in Peshawar Pakistan. I love sketching...
What is the difference between voltage and potential difference..?
i want to make a based query system. By Using which A user can: Query Information Modify his records. So main Work of the application is going to be querying...