Micromax Joy X-1800 And X-1850 Phones Priced At Rs. 699 And Rs. 749 In India

Most Indian smartphone manufacturers have been launching the sub-Rs.10,000 Android OS running phones in India over the last few months. Micromax has been a leading brand name offering budget smartphones and keeping up to the task, Micromax has launched two new feature phones in India in its interesting Joy series, that will should make phones reach in the hands of thousands of Indians. Called the Micromax Joy X-1800 and Joy X-1850, the phones are definitely going to capture your attention with their bar-phone design and a bundle of features at that cost.

Priced at Rs. 699 and Rs. 749 respectively, the Micromax Joy X-1800 & X-1850 phones both come with a 1.77-inch (128 x 160 pixel resolution) QQVGA colored screen. Featuring Dual SIM support, the phones both have a 0.08MP rear camera and memory expandable up to 4GB (which we believe is more than enough). For connectivity need there's Bluetooth and for entertainment, there's FM radio. While the Joy X-1800 sports a 750mAh battery that is said to offer a standby time of up to 235 hours and talk time of 3 hours, the Joy X1850 phone sports a 1800 mAh battery with 25 days standby and 7.5h talk time.

Micromax-Joy-X1800-and-Joy-X1850-cheap-phones-india
If we take a look at the various phones available for < Rs. 1000 price tag, Nokia 1280 with a 1.4 inch screen, Intex Nano Y, Karbonn K101 and Lava Arc 11, that all feature about the same set of specifications. So only if you love Micromas as a brand, you might like to look into the Joy series of phones. Another interesting thing that caught attention of the tech town is that the Micromax Joy series are being sold in pouch packaging instead of the traditional box, giving them a tinge of candy-like freshness. This is what it looks like -

Micromax-Joy-X1850-pouch-pack1
What are your thoughts on the new Joy series phones from Micromax and their pricing? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Micromax Joy X1800 and Joy X1850 with unique pouch packaging launched for Rs. 699 and Rs. 749

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    A phone for 699/- INR is cheaper than a dinner, probably a great choice for secondary phone.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am currently in my last (8th) semester of B.Tech. and I have been selected by Mphasis as software trainee on my campus placement. The joining could be anytime between...
Project Abstract / Summary : As the name suggest it will contains a lots of thing like calculator function with additional of table function in it.It also contain some important...
If you are a fan of open source platforms like Linux, then here might be a good news for you. UK based computer software company Canonical, announced yesterday on 6th...
In the hectic world of ours today;where there is practically no time for a breathing space let alone finding time for expression of love,gratitude or appreciation,Is celebration of 'days' really...
If you are a frequent traveller and love to explore new cities, chances of your using Google maps and its extensive set of features are pretty high. If you are...