Micromax Fantabulet F666 Looks Good, Sounds Good & Doesn’t Hurt Your Wallet

Taking a break from the CanvasTab range of Android tablets, Micromax has unveiled the new Fantabulet F666. The Micromax Fantabulet F666 is a departure from the home grown company’s drab looking range of tablets that featured unusually large bezels. The Micromax Fantabulet looks sleeker thanks to the thinner bezels on the side. You can notice that instead of the rounded edges Micromax has opted for sharper ones. On the Micromax Fantabulet we also find dual box speakers on the rear that feature DTS sound technology. Micromax Fantabulet is a Flipkart exclusive and you can get it for Rs. 7,499 any time you want (no flash sales).

Micromax Fantabulet 4
Micromax Fantabulet 1 Micromax Fantabulet 2 Micromax Fantabulet 3

Features aside, the Micromax Fantabulet has got above average specs too. The display at 6.95 inches is just shy of the regular 7-inch displays. The resolution as expected is HD (1280 x 720 pixels) which results in a low pixels per inch figure which might be an issue when watching movies. On the inside we find a MediaTek MT8382 chipset that has been a staple of entry level Lenovo tablets. On the SoC, we find a 1.3GHz quad core ARM Cortex A7 CPU, an ARM Mali-400MP GPU and 1GB of RAM. This is one of the few sub Rs. 10K tablets to feature Android 5.0 (Lollipop).

Following the status quo, Micromax has added auto focus enabled 8MP camera with LED flash on the rear and a front 2MP sensor on the Fantabulet. One of the drawbacks of the Micromax Fantabulet is its internal memory which stands at just 8GB out of which a huge chunk is consumed by the operating system and preloaded apps. You do get the option of expanding the storage to up to 32GB with the help of microSD cards but Micromax does not give the permission to install apps on the microSD card.

Micromax powers the Fantabulet with a 3000mAh battery that provides standby time of 250 hours and internet browsing time over Wi-Fi of around 5 hours. If you are early bird customer you get freebies such as a three month subscription of Saavn Pro, Rs. 1500 worth of e-books from Amazon Kindle and a flip cover. Since the Micromax Fantabulet is a Dual-SIM enabled 3G tablet you may opt for Reliance who is willing to give Fantabulet customers up to 10GB of 3G data and all outgoing calls at Rs. 30p/min for eight months.

We like the Micromax Fantabulet F666 because it offers good value for money. What do you think of it? Let us know in the comment section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Newest update ‘Driving mode’ for Google Maps was launched recently for Android users by Google in select countries. It predicts where the user is headed to and helps them find...
hello respected sir i am varadharaj, i have a great passion towards automobiles now i am pursuing mca but as my ambition and passion is towards automobiles i would like...
Project Abstract / Summary : Construction of pavements (Road) and many civil engineering structures on weak or soft soil is very risky and dangerous on geotechnical grounds because this type...
i just want to know the oppurtunities of selinum testing tool.can you people guide me whether the selinium is best or not.
anyone know acts pune timing? and what about acts dmc placement? help me plz