Micromax Canvas Tab P680 Features Quad Core Processor & Android 5.0 OS

Micromax has unveiled its brand new Android tablet called the Canvas Tab P680. Priced at Rs. 9,499, this is a tab that you can call affordable without a second glance. Sporting an 8 inch touch screen WXGA IPS display, the Micromax tab has been introduced to give users an immersive entertainment experience. The screen resolution is 800 x 1280 pixel with 16 million color depth. The Dual SIM tablet features support for WiFi, Bluetooth as well as 3G connectivity. Coming with a slim metallic finish design, the tab features a micro USB port, a 32 GB microSD slot and dual box speakers.

micromax-canvas-tab-p680

The storage capacity of 16 GB looks enough for the needs of any average user and the real promising feature is the 4000 mAh marathon battery that should last the better part of the day.

The Micromax Canvas P680 tablet comes with a 5 megapixel AF rear camera with flash and a 2 megapixel FF front snapper with support for full HD (1920x1080) video playback resolution.