Micromax Canvas Spark Smartphone Available On Snapdeal At Rs 4,999

Micromax Informatics Limited has launched a new low-budget dual-SIM (GSM+ GSM) smartphone called ‘Micromax Canvas Spark’ based on dominant Android platform. Priced at Rs 4,999, the latest 3G smartphone in two options (white & gold and silver & grey) is available exclusively on the Indian E-commerce site, Snapdeal from today. Just a couple of days ago Lollipop Powered Micromax Canvas Spark Price To Be < Rs. 6000 [Rumors], a bunch of features like 4.7 (11.93 cm) inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass, 8 MP rear camera and Quad Core processor for fast and performance were already out. After unleashing S300, D320 and Q324, the new sleek Canvas Spark (Q-380) is fourth in series of the 3G launches from Micromax.

Micromax-Canvas-Spark-Smartphone

Running on Android Lollipop 5.0 operating system, Canvas Spark is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 processor (MediaTek MTK6582M chipset) that supports both 900 and 2100 MHz 3G bands. It packs 1 GB DDR3 RAM and 8 GB ROM (expandable up to 32GB). The qHD IPS display renders resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. It has colour depth of 16 M. As mentioned earlier, the touchscreen is covered by strong Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protecting it from scratches. The 8.5 mm thick handset with seamless design weighs 134 grams. Canvas Spark runs on 2000 mAh battery that provides standby time of up to 335 hours and talk time of about 7 hours. The phone supports 21 languages.

Micromax-Canvas-Spark-Smartphone-Front

Coming to the camera section, Canvas Spark sports 8 MP (2448 x 3264 pixels) auto-focus rear snapper with M8 Largan Lens, OV sensor 8858 and flash support for taking clear images. There is 2 MP (1600 x 1200) FF front-facing camera for selfies. Both the front and rear camera features face beauty mode. The pre-loaded apps such as Hotstar, Newshunt, Saavn, Snapdeal, Quikr, PayTm and many more are provided by the company. The connectivity options include Wi-fi, USB, Bluetooth 4.0, HSPA and GPS. In addition to the list, the sensors such as G-sensor, Proximity sensor and Light sensor are also provided. After buying Canvas Spark smartphone, the Vodafone users will be able to avail 2 months of 500 MB 3G data for free.

With some notable features and specifications, Micromax Canvas Spark is sure to cause a lot of heads to turn. But, will it be able to establish itself like Xiaomi Redmi and Moto E smartphones in the Indian market? Let us know your views about this new smartphone in the comments section below.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Before launching MOTO E, Motorolla already had a reputation; Redmi helped Xiaomi establishing a name at India. I am sure that Canvas Spark has everything to set-up Micromax's name as one of the best when it comes to low-budget phone.

With below 5K price, the phone is offering almost everything you would wish for. A decent processor, RAM, ROM, camera, display, design or front corning glass. Had they given battery above 2500 mAh, I am sure it would have earned the best low-budget phone's title.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Is this smartphone really going to give tough fight to Redmi? What do you think about this #-Link-Snipped-#?
    Do people really trust Micromax?
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The specs and features of the phone are impressive and so is Price. I will be surprised if it will not give tough fight (OH! I should say de-thrown Redmi from pole position for low budget phone).

Trust for Micromax 😁 in India, I am sure you would love to check this video

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WOULD ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE WEBPAGE CONTAINING THE NUMERICAL SOLVED PAPERS ON SOLID MECHANICS.
bro I am a mechanical engineer working in a MNC as a Test Engineer. I am less interested in coding and I am not good at it also. I am...
The latest Strontium atomic clock is all set to break the world record by keeping accurate time for the next several billion years. Of course none of us would be...
CrazyEngineers.com began its online journey as an Internet Forum and discussions have been at the heart of our venture. New research by journal 'Computers in Human Behavior' suggests that Internet...
Back in November, 2014 NASA manufactured the first 3-D printed object in space in order to save transport costs and time. NASA further wants to make use of additive manufacturing...