Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G Launched In India At Rs. 10,999

Promoted as the faster multi-tasking phone best suited for the tech savvy generation, the Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G is powered by an Octa Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor and packs 2GB LPDDR3 RAM alongside a 16 GB internal memory. As the name suggests, the phone support 4G network connectivity and is an enhancement over the original Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Is The New Nitro A310 With More Inbuilt Storage, which has reportedly achieved over 600 thousand unit sales. The new Nitro 4G comes with a 2500 mAh battery and runs the Android Lollipop 5.0.2 OS out of the box. The phone sports a 5 inch IPS screen with 1280 x 720 pixel HD display well protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.

Micromax-Canvas-Nitro-4G

This re-engineered smartphone boasts of On-Cell technology which provides the display with better color saturation coupled with a touch-response layer integrated right into the display, thus making the Nitro 4G much slimmer and sleeker to use. The Adreno 405 graphics unit under the hood not only brings the pixel to life, but also reduces consumption of power and betters the speed.

On the phone's rear end is a 13 megapixel camera with 5P Lens and Dual LED flash, whereas on the front there's a 5 megapixel FF camera with a 4P Lens. The rear primary camera is adorned with an ISOCELL image sensor as well as back side illumination that bring increased light sensitivity & more color fidelity even in poor lighting situations. Moreover, user's connectivity needs are catered to using support for Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi.

The new Micromax Canvas Nitro 4G is priced at Rs.10,999 and will be available via different online and offline channels in a single black color. The phone is a direct competitor to the very popular Chinese smartphone - Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and will give it a tough fight in the Indian market.

What are your thoughts about the new Android smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we know in cpp, constructor used to intialize instances ....but why aren't they called as initializer instead?
Hi, Do you have any substitute for www.hackerrank.com? Actually, I have to prepare for my placements and when I solve the challenges on this website, I am not sure from...
What is the effect of power signal on communication signal on superimposed on power line?? What is the effect of Fourier Series in Power Line Carrier Communication as both power...
Can there be a smartphone that can cater to two diverse user groups aka customers from metro as well as the Tier 2 and 3 cities? It seems, Videocon Mobiles...
TSwipe Technogies has announced the launch of its all new tablet called Swipe ACE, a device which is quite competitively priced at Rs. 7299. The company's CEO, Mr. Shripal Gandhi,...