Micromax Canvas LapTab Windows 10 Laptop Launched At Rs. 14999

Micromax has just one laptop under its portfolio and it called the Canvas LapTab. Until now it came loaded with Windows 8.1 out of the box with a free upgrade to Windows 10. However, today the homegrown company Micromax Informatics Limited has unveiled its new Windows 10 version of Canvas LapTab and it is priced at Rs. 14,999. With the genuine preloaded Windows 10 Overview: The Old's The New New on the Canvas LapTab, users will have access to all the latest features of the Microsoft's new OS.

micromax-canvas-laptab-windows-10-os-india
Running on an Intel Atom 1.83 GHz Quad Core processor, the Canvas LapTab Windows 10 variant supports 2M cache and comes bundled with 2 GB DDR3L RAM alongside 32 GB flash memory. Featuring a 10.1 inch IPS Display with WXGA resolution screen, the LapTab weighs 1.1 kg and is 9.2 mm thick.

The laptop comes with a 7,700 mAh battery that offers up to 10 hours of battery life and features two 2MP cameras on the front and rear. On the connectivity front, the LapTab caters to user's needs via Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi. There's also USB and microUSB port with OTG support to plug in SATA drive as well as other peripherals.

An interesting update from the company's press release tells that Micromax is widening its distribution reach and making the Canvas LapTab available across channels and therefore the availability is not limited to a certain e-commerce portal.

What are your thoughts about the all new Windows 10 powered Micromax Canvas LapTab? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

as in microprocessor we have zero flag in its Program Status Word to check the zero status but in microcontroller 8051 we don't have this type of flag in the...
already I install windows 8.1 pro in pc but the programs are not able to run / compile . also I not getting output . it is not working properly...
Hello Everyone, I need help identifying courses for MS abroad. I have completed B.E. in Computer Engg. and have been working past 3 years as Software Engg in one of...
i am planning to build a go kart ...can any one send me the innovative changes that can be done to improve its safety and accuracy like new steering etc.
I am a final year student of Information Technology with CGPA of 8.21,till date.I am concerned about the campus placement because I have heard that most of the companies have...