Micromax Canvas Juice 3 And Juice 3+ Arrive With 4000 mAh batteries

The two new phones from Micromax are proud to present their ultra long lasting batteries. Aptly named Micromax Canvas Juice 3 and Juice 3+, these two phones boast of powerful 4000 mAh batteries. The company wants to take care of user's work and entertainment needs with their smartphones featuring heavy duty marathon batteries. There are subtle differences in the features of both the devices, however both have a 1.3 GHz Quad Core engine at their core and a 2 GB DD3 RAM. Let's take a look at the specifications of these smartphones one by one.

Micromax Canvas Juice 3+
Micromax Canvas Juice 3 features Android Lollipop 5.1 OS and 8 GB internal memory, which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. The phone comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The 4000 mAh battery offers talk time of 14 hours and standby time 514 hours.

The phone has an 8 megapixel camera on the rear end and a 2 megapixel snapper on the front. Canvas Juice 3 boasts of a pair of 96dB speakers with Cirrus logic Wolfson stereo DAC. The smartphone is available for purchase via online and brick and mortar stores at Rs. 8999.

Canvas Juice 3's elder brother - The Micromax Canvas Juice 3+ comes powered by Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and 16 GB internal memory with 32 GB microSD support. The phone has a 5.5-inch HD IPS display and is said to offer a talk time of 12 hours on 2G, 8 hours on 3G and 500 hours of standby time.

The Canvas Juice 3+ will be is said to go on sale by September end. What are your thoughts about the two new Micromax smartphones? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy engineers day sir 😀 Sir currently iam doing my pgdac in kolkata i am from ece background and after the sort of training they are providing here i am...
Good Evening one and all .Happy engineers (crazyengineers)day to every one who are there in this group. Coming to my miniproject we have selected java based domain .Now me&my team...
I'm from EEE stream.John Deere is coming to our college for recruitment.Will the written test paper(technical queations) same for all the branches??Please anyone clarify my doubt..
which language and software are required to devlope cloud apps.......................
hey guys tell me how to improve programming logics