Micromax Canvas HD Plus Features Hexa-Core Processor In A Company's First

Micromax has silently released their first hexa-core processor powered smartphone - Canvas HD plus today. This smartphone is available in black-gold and white-gold colors on online retail store - Infibeam for Rs. 13,500. Let us go through the features of this phone.

Powered by a 1.5GHz Mediatek MT6591 hexa core processor and 1 GB RAM, the Canvas HD Plus sports a 5 inch HD display (1280x720 pixel resolution) toughened by Gorilla Glass. Further, it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and has an internal storage of 8 GB. This storage can be expanded to 32 GB via a microSD card. On the camera front, it features an 8 megapixel rear camera with Flash and 4x zoom capacity followed by a 2 megapixel selfie camera. The 2000mAh battery provides enough juice to this device to give a talk time of 7 hours. Other specs include 2G and 3G support, Dual-SIM, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

CanvasHDplus

Looks like Micromax has launched this phone to compete with #-Link-Snipped-# (priced at Rs. 11,990) which runs on Android 4.2 JellyBean. It also features a 5 inch display (1280x720 pixel resolution) and is powered by 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor and 1 GB RAM. On storage front, it has an internal storage of 8 GB which is expandable to 32 GB. Further a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel front camera adds to its features.

What do you think about this phone? Please share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Surprisingly I had not heard about Hexa core processor in any of the small-big segment player.

However the features looks cool, a new 1.5GHz Hex core processor with 1 GB RAM, 2000 mAh battery, and decent camera. I think you can't ask for more in 13500 bucks not sure why Micromax is releasing it silently?

On a side note, the competing phone "Wammy Neo YOUTH Octa SmartPhone" has an outstanding specifications as well.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yeah the specs look too good at this price range and hexa core processor May be a extra attraction here.
  • Shrikant_Chavan
    Shrikant_Chavan
    yup quite good specification.... but hexa core processor is the only difference it has from other likewise phones of micromax..... well very economic al phone.... 100 likes to this phone
  • Shoeb Ahmad
    Shoeb Ahmad
    Micromax all new Canvas HD plus priced @ Rs 12,230.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently Mozilla announced its JPEG encoding library with following improvements as quoted from Mozilla blog itself The major feature in this release is trellis quantization, which improves compression for both...
Manual or automation testing? Which is good?
hello,sir, Can you give me some creative idea for railway project..?
Name:Ashish S. Kshirsagar Engineering Trade:Computer Science and Engineering Location: Buldhana, Maharashtra Occupation: Fresher(Jobseeker) Hobbies & Interests: Internet surfing Aim in life: To achieve my destination! I joined CrazyEngineers because: Reference:-Google