Micromax Canvas HD A116i And Juice A77 Android Smartphones Launched In India

The year 2013 has been a great one for Micromax Mobiles, one of the biggest consumer electronics company in India, as the country witnessed the launch of a series of mobile phones from them. Now with the launch of two new smartphones, Micromax seems to be all geared up for the year-end sales. Micromax today announced Micromax Canvas HD A116i and Micromax Juice A77 in its all expanding list of smartphone portfolio. Both the Android smartphones have a varied range of features and prices. Let us take a look at the tech specs and features one by one.

The Micromax Canvas HD A116i features a 5-inch 720p display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and runs on Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). Powered by the 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor, the phone weighs 156g, and packs 4GB of internal memory and 1 GB RAM. On the camera front the Canvas HD A116i sports an 8 megapixel autofocus camera with an LED flash on the rear end and a 2 megapixel front one. For connectivity, users can have Bluetooth, A-GPS and WiFi at their disposal and a host of preloaded apps and games make life easier. A 2000 mAh Li-ion battery packed inside the smartphone offers 5 hours of talk time and 174 hours of standby time. The phone is available for buying on eBay at an official price in India tag of Rs. 14,299.

Micromax-Canvas-HD-A116i

The Micromax Juice A77 is another smartphone from the company that features a 5-inch display with 854x480p resolution and runs on the Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system. Powered by the 1.3GHz dual-core processor, on the Juice A77 specs chart, there's 1 GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory that can be extended via microSD card up to 32GB. The primary Camera is a 5 megapixel on the rear side and secondary camera is the VGA on the front side. For connectivity, user's needs are catered to with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. The phone has been silently launched through the e-commerce site HomeShop18 at a price of Rs. 7,999.

That pretty much sums up everything about the features and tech specs of the two phones. How do you like the Canvas HD range smartphone? Share with us in comments.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony India has brought to the Indian shores its three new cameras with the launch of Sony Cyber-Shot RX-10, Sony Alpha 7 and Alpha 7R. Among these cameras, the Sony...
WickedLeak has launched its new Android Jelly Bean powered phablet, the Wammy Titan 3. This phablet has a 5.7 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution IPS panel display...
As we all know Android 4.4 Kitkat has been released by Google and android-fans and gadget-owners all over the world are looking forward to receiving this update on their smartphone...
Yamaha, the Japanese bike manufacturer, may soon launch its new sports bike - Yamaha R25 in Europe, Japan as well as India (throughout Asia). Some reports suggest that we might...
Why railway tracks fill with lot of stones?