Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 Price, Specs & Features Unveiled - Launch Date Is April 25th

Micromax has done it again. This time it has launched a new mid-budget smartphone that some people might find really attractive. Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 was launched today following a lot of anticipation and promos. Featuring a huge 6-inch screen, the Doodle 3 phablet runs on a 1.3GHz Dual Core processor. With the pre-loaded app called "M!Doodle" users can create & send Doodles to their friends, regardless of the phone they use. Another feature introduced to lure customers is a 6 months free movie subscription from BigFlix. Yep, you can watch movies for free on your Canvas Doodle 3 smartphone.

On the smartphone's rear end is a 5MP Auto-focus camera that can take bright and clear shots even in the dark with its LED flash. Users can click selfies with the phablet's 0.3MP front camera and video chat with friends and family. Folks over at Micromax want you to keep your Canvas safe with its magnetic flip-cover (similar to LG Flip covers) that have a window that lets you check the date and time without the need to open the cover. Running on a bit out-dated Android Jelly Bean 4.2 OS, the Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 smartphone offers 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 among the connectivity options.

Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 3.20.22 PM

Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 3.09.33 PM Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 3.07.29 PM Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 3.03.39 PM Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 3.03.24 PM
The Canvas Doodle 3 is available in 2 color options: Blazing Blue and Pristine White. The smartphone cum phablet offers 512 MB RAM, 4 GB Internal Memory : 1.27GB(For apps installation), 704MB(For user data) and a microSD card slot that can expand it up to 32GB. Packed inside the smartphone is a 2500mAh battery that offers a standby time of 260 Hours and talk time of 9 Hours. Other than the doodle app, the apps that come in-built with the smartphone out-of-the-box include - M! Live, BigFlix, Get It, Games (marbles, Rope Cut, Jelly jumper), Kingsoft office and Opera Mini browser.

If you do plan to buy the Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 smartphone at a price of Rs. 8,500 - inside the package you'll find the Handset, a USB Cable, Charger, Battery, Handsfree and Flip Cover. Those looking for a low-to-mid budget smartphone under Rs. 10,000 can give Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 a shot at their nearest retail store and find out more starting April 25th i.e. coming Friday.

Do let us know what you think about the smartphone's price and features in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#​

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    With free 6 months BigFlix subscription and magnetic flip cover,this smartphone is value for money with mediocre features..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What is missing, is the Capacitive stylus which has been a distinguishing feature of Canvas Doodle Series till now.

But those who crave for a large screen smartphone, should note that you won’t find many large display phablets below 10k range. This one is unique in that sense.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Any more thoughts on this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok i bought this 3g stick data plan sim from tata docomo distributor he din't took time to mention that this is a new one launched with all new plans...
So, I came across an interesting presentation today. Have a look: https://www.slideshare.net/Scottadam...for-losers-passion-is-overrated-is-this-true/ Now, I don't fully agree, but the guy does make sense. Not everybody has the passion or the...
Hitachi’s Elevator division has announced their plans to build the world’s fastest elevator for the Guangzhou CTF Finance Centre in China. The proposed elevator is expected to have a speed...
I'm wondering about possible use of magnetic levitation (maglev) principle in elevators used in high-rise buildings and skyscrapers. The idea is that if the powerful magnets can lift up a...
Test. this is from some other site, don't know if i could link it. need a nod to post further details about it. Thanks Admins for the RSS.