Micromax Bolt D321 Listed on Official Site - Features And Specs At Glance

Earlier this week, Micromax had unveiled Canvas Prep and now the Indian mobile manufacturer has added a new smartphone to its Bolt series named Micromax Bolt D321. The company has listed the phone on its website in Black and White color variant. However, the company has not yet disclosed the pricing or availability details, but we expect it to be launched in the coming days.

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 5-inch FWVGA display with 480×854 pixel resolution and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat. It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek processor paired with 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.

Micromax-Bolt-D321

The device sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front snapper. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, microUSB, and Bluetooth 4.0. It packs a 1,800mAh battery, which the company claims runs up to seven hours of talk time and up to 300 hours on standby time. Further, the handset comes pre-loaded with apps like Clean Master, Ask Me, Saavn, Snapdeal, Start, SwiftKey, Truecaller, HelloTV, Hike, M!Games, M!Insurance, M!Live, M!Security, MAD, Opera Mini and Quikr.

Looking at the specs and features, the smartphone is expected to price in the entry-level bracket. Stay tuned for pricing and availability details. Till then, share your views on this new smartphone from Micromax.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : While performing hard steers at low speed, if the both wheels steer at same angle, then there arises a problem of stress and strain on...
In a switch construct ,why does the compiler doesn't show any error and skips the statements written within the cases like for example I write printf("hello"); in between case 1...
If you thought that Microsoft’s next aim is only marketing Windows 10 and build apps for it, then they just proved you wrong. Microsoft has been working on and have...
Not all may be applicable to all locations. One can always come up with one's own ideas. https://www.instructables.com/id/My-Money-Saving-Habits/?ALLSTEPS
Open to Indians also. https://www.instructables.com/contest/exploresciencecontest/