Micromax Bolt A61 Launched At An Effective Price In India

Micromax, the big gun in the Indian mobile industry, is here with the launch of a new smartphone called the Micromax Bolt A61. In the range of phones below Rs. 5,000, the Bolt A61 is a great entrant. The smartphones features a 4-inch TFT screen with 800 x 480 pixel resolution and 233 ppi pixel density. Powered by a 1GHz Spreadtrum SC7710 processor, the Micromax Bolt A61 runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system and packs 256 MB RAM inside it. In competition with Samsung Galaxy Star and the ever-popular Nokia Asha 501, the phone's got an interesting tech specs list and price point.

Coming to the storage, the smartphone brings with a 512 MB of internal storage and can support microSD card up to 16GB. On the connectivity front, the Micromax Bolt A61 features support for 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. It sports a 2 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front camera. Its 1,500mAh battery offers talk time of 4 hours. Among the host of pre-loaded apps that will come in the package, to name a few - there's Kingsoft Office, Hike, Spuul, Opera and MiLive.

A61-feature-img2

A61-feature-img5 micromax-bolt-a-61 A61-feature-img7 A61-feature-img4

This phone is lot like the Micromax Bolt A35 that was launched in February this year. The company also recently introduced - Micromax Canvas HD A116i And Juice A77 Android Smartphones Launched In India smartphones which have been among the most searched phones this month. There's a lot of competition for this phone, but at an official price in India tag of Rs. 4999 that this product has been launched with, we think that there's a good chance that the Micromax Bolt A61 will be received well in the Indian market.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm totally impressed by Amazon Prime Air - the latest 30 minute delivery service launched by world's biggest online retailer - Amazon. The service is not available in India and...
Sharp has launched its huge 90-inch 3D LED TV - the LC-90LE740X in India at an equally huge price. The 90-inch TV features a AQUOS LED screen that has a...
can any one suggest me for best institute for embedded systems training in pune
Researchers at University of Toronto have formulated a new series of techniques to produce iron-based catalysts required in the synthesis of amine and alcohols used in the drug and perfume...
Hello Friends,i want to make a career in cyber security.i want do ditiss from cdac pune. but problem is that i have completed my b.e. in electronics in2006. i have...