Micromax A92 Canvas Lite Price In India Is Rs. 8,500 - Tech Specs Listed

Micromax Mobiles has launched yet another mid-range smartphone with Micromax A92 Canvas Lite, rather silently, on online retail site Flipkart. While a lot of people have started pre-booking the other Micromax i.e. Canvas 4, this new showcase from Micromax came as a sweet surprise. Featuring the Android 4.1.2 aka Jelly Bean OS, the A92 Canvas Lite has a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixel resolution. While Micromax is building up its series of smartphones for the Indian market, it is slowly getting the due recognition it needed and is gradually making its mark in India.

The tech specs on this new gadget speak of a 1 GHz dual core processor and GSM + GSM Dual SIM support. There's a 16 megapixel rear camera that captures video with 30 fps 5x digital zoom. The camera has the general features of taking pictures in night mode, multi-shot mode, fixed focus and supports flash. The 77x147x10.8 mm dimensions of the phone guarantee that the phone doesn't feel heavy in your pocket. Powered by a 2000 mAh battery that boasts off a 6 hrs talk time on 2G. Coming to the memory, there's an internal storage of 0.94 GB which can be extended to 32 GB using the micro SD Card slot. There's 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM.

micromax-a92-canvas-lite

Coming to the internet and connectivity, Micromax offers a preinstalled browser and user gets a support for GPRS, Class 12 EDGE, 3G, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA and yes, Wifi as well as Bluetooth. With USB connectivity support and WiFi Tethering Hotspot possible, your phone can become your choice of internet use on tablets and laptop. For the ample amount of storage that the phone offers, users can have the multimedia music player run songs from MIDI, MP3, WAV version or play videos in AVI, MP4 and 3GP formats. There's the good old radio too.This Canvas Lite also features G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor and multiple games.

Coming only in white color as of now, Micromax India is offering a 1 year manufacturer warranty for this phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories. With price in India at Rs. 8,500, users looking to buy a mid-range smartphone may definitely want to check this phone out once.

The key specifications on the Micromax A92 Canvas Lite are -
  • 5-inch TFT capacitive touch screen IPS display with 480X854 pixel resolution and 196 ppi
  • 1 GHz dual-core processor
  • 512MB RAM 4GB internal memory
  • 0.94GB user accessible, expandable by up to 32GB with microSD
  • 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash
  • Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual-standby
  • 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
  • Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
  • 2000 mAh battery
  • 77X147X10.8 mm dimensions

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    sir what was the camera spec?
    i noted you posted 16mp cam and 5mp cam.what was the real spec?
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    The brand is growing by leaps and bounds. It has already secured the 12th rank among the global mobile phone brands.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - The A92 features a 5 mp camera. Its display can show 16 million colours.
  • nishant arora
    nishant arora
    lovebox
    The brand is growing by leaps and bounds. It has already secured the 12th rank among the global mobile phone brands.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - The A92 features a 5 mp camera. Its display can show 16 million colours.
    Thanks for clearing that up. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just in time! On the weekend before Google Reader is set to mercilessly kill itself off, Digg Reader has opened its arms to everyone. After being in beta, Digg Reader...
Every now and then, you send in a mail with an embarrassing photo or some gossip about your friends, these mails are supposed to viewed once and deleted immediately, but...
Today's TOI has an article about missing people in Uttarakhand flash flood (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rsons-in-Uttarakhand/articleshow/20838455.cms). Being in IT made me think how can I help? After some research, I figured everybody who...
Let me first convince you that Quora is similar to CE... It is not only about the Question and Their Answers ... its about the feelings that we have faced...
Hello CEans, I am amateur blogger, infact i just created my tech-blog which I am planning improve it & attract as many viewers i can. Now, problem in blogger is,...