Michael Schumacher Returns! Out Of Coma!

Great news for Schumacher fans. French Hospital which was treating Michael Schumacher has confirmed that the F1 champ is out of coma and has left the hospital. He'll undergo long term rehabilitation at a secret place (for obvious reasons) and I hope he'll be back to the track.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Praying for fast recovery. Love you Schumacher.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    King of tracks back! Great to hear as a Schumacher fan.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Eagerly Waiting for michael-schumacher-wallpaperpictures-michael-schumacher--michael-schumacher--wallpapers-5tqr2ugw AVTAAR ! Reloaded.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know that when we have coarse aggregates in FDT test, we should use correction formulas. But what if a very large piece of stone is found from hole, say...
Dear friends, I'm looking for ASTAM D-1556 standard for compaction tests. If you have it please share with me. thanks,
Basic Electronics: Part 1 Active and Passive Device​ Active Devices: 1. They require external source for their operation. 2. Eg: diode, transistor, zener etc 3. These devices are not capable...
Often referred to as a new kind of currency, Bitcoins may be best described as tokens rather than physical coins. Like all currencies its value is determined by how much...
A STICKER some times is not just a sticker but it relate to the dedication , feelings , attachment , hard work in the recommendid field getting a sticker or...