MI 3 on sale from today 2:00pm on Flipkart.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    they had also quoted that " first come first serve" .what's your take on this one?
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    I am hoping to get one. Logged in 2 hours ago. Lets hope I be lucky this time.

I am sure they will be over in around 10 Minutes for sure
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Last time it was 5 seconds. The trick is to use the Android app for checkout.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Any luck?

I had not registered. Is it sold out yet?
    Why does flip kart does not add additional cloud servers for 30 minutes during these peak of sales like Amazon. ah god this is stupid
    Ankita Katdare
    Any luck?

I had not registered. Is it sold out yet?
    Its added to my cart. If I am placing order it says 502 error.

You can register for next sale.
    Both the phones I am planning to buy. Mi3 or Oneplus One are being delayed. One because of the Invite method and another because of this tricks.
    When they cant produce more phones why do they need a company to be built.
    Ah ! At last booked Mi3 for my friend.
    I am confused between Mi3 and Oneplus one for myself.

Because in Germany i will get Mi3 for 260Euros and for 269 Euros I am getting Oneplus. So I so much confused to buy which one.

Any suggestions?

P.S
    I can make me get a Mi3 phone from India to Germany in September. (My friend is coming here). So what do you think buy Mi3 in India and make it get here or wait for a stupid Oneplus Invite or wait and buy Oneplus at any cost.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    OnePlus > Mi3. Period.
    #-Link-Snipped-# : You are taking about the waiting period? or saying Oneplus is good.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# I come to know that if you are flipkart first subscriber then you have higher chance to order mi3.
    I am flipkart first but as now I have Moto G. I have not tried for mi3.
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I have ordered Mi3 already. I got it. Once its added to your cart your lucky. Which I ordered is for my friend.

I am confused for me myself, to buy Mi3 or Oneplus.. 😛
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# : I have ordered Mi3 already. I got it. Once its added to your cart your lucky. Which I ordered is for my friend.

I am confused for me myself, to buy Mi3 or Oneplus.. 😛
    Ha ha, I would say go for Oneplus 😉
  • Root
    Root
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Join Us For The Grand Launch Of CrazyEngineers T-Shirt! Thursday, 7 August, 2014 @ 6:00 PM (IST) ​It's been a really long wait! We're now ready to reveal the CrazyEngineers...
Fiat India Automobiles Limited has unveiled their all new premium hatchback in India with Fiat Punto Evo at a launch event in Delhi, India. Coming in four engine variants with...
hello sir, I am B.Tech(civil) 2nd year student.I want to Prepare for GATE exam from now onwards.sir,please suggest me how to start and what is the preparation strategy for preparing...
I am a first year student from NIT Jaipur (Malviya National INstitute of Technology, Jaipur). I am doing B Tech from ECE branch. - I want to know, what can...
is doing btech from jiet jodhpur ok!???