METALLURGYCAL START-UP

hiii friends,
this is ruchit shilu, i'm metallurgycal engineer and i want to strat my bissuness of metallurgy, actually i want to establishe a foundry, so i need some idea about it !!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ruchit shilu
    i want to establishe a foundry, so i need some idea about it !!!!
    The question isn't very clear. What idea do you need about foundry? Have you searched on the Internet?
  • ruchit shilu
    ruchit shilu
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The question isn't very clear. What idea do you need about foundry? Have you searched on the Internet?
    I had search much on internet but actual think that we get from any human experience and idea that never came from internet, so I started this discussion.after all i will clear about it but I want help of you guys.
  • ruchit shilu
    ruchit shilu
    My question is that after stared foundry I need some customer out of country so how I can conduct that and another thing how to certified my comnay ???
    I will completed my BE justnow
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ferrous, non ferrous, aerospace alloys?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ruchit shilu
    My question is that after stared foundry I need some customer out of country so how I can conduct that and another thing how to certified my comnay ???
    I will completed my BE justnow
    The information you've provided is too little to come up with any suggestions. You haven't mentioned anything about your background and work experience.

You need to identify who you sell to. Then simply write, email or call to those people. There are portals like Alibaba that might be helpful but it all depends upon what kind of products you wish to make.

What certification do you wish to have for your company?

PS: Take some time to write your background in detail, about your business idea and the problems you're facing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam doing mechanical engineering 2 year which comes under anna university ....and i really get frustrated whenever i think about my future and jobs still iam not aware about what...
Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer ZTE has unveiled its new handset, Nubia Z11, the mature last edition of Z11 family which already consists of Z11 mini and Z11 max. From the...
The world’s largest social networking site, Facebook has recently re-cultivated its searching and sorting algorithm to reflect a change in the way news are stacked in a particular profile. The...
The multinational online transportation company, Uber has recently updated its driver-end application to ensure drivers are not only safe but satisfied with the voluminous packages. Uber has taken up the...
Technically, Facebook hits a double whammy as both its exterior and interior principles have got the latest updates from the company. While Facebook is trending on the news due to...