Meshing in Ansys

When we mesh in ansys sometimes it shows mesh in purpole color and sometimes it shows mesh in green color is there any difference in these cases!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the basic differences between an all terrain car and an ordinary car in terms of steering braking system suspension if possible please forward me a link or an...
Hello guys, So again I am stuck with my filament winding machine. Since the budget for the project is so small, I have to come by using components which the...
i am working with 8051 microcontroller.........the relay is connected with 5vdc motor and i am connecting relay at the port p0.0.i am using the following code to rotate the motor..........
Hey, i need help in understanding the function of each components in the circuit or how it works. https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7220/cctdiagram.jpg Any help here would be greatly appreciated.😀 thanks.
Well I am facing a kind of problem. I was trying to get some hosting plans for a domain name which I had registered some time ago. Now the person...