Mercedes-Benz S600 Guard: The Rs 8.9 Crore Armored Car Now In India

Also known as 'Fortress on Wheels' for its ability to provide high level of protection to the rider, the highly exclusive Mercedes Benz S600 Guard has arrived in India. Labeled by their engineers as the safest car on earth, the Guard is the first car vehicle in Germany to be offered with the highest class of ballistic protection (VR9). The marriage of luxurious comfort and marvel in engineering is what makes up for the design of S 600 Guard. The company shares that it can sustain a military fire from rifles, grenades and other explosive charges. Featuring AIRMATIC suspension, smart driver assistance and a powerful V12 engine, the S600 Guard has in all four models - S, E, M and G-Class across the globe.

Sophisticatedly integrated protective elements intelligently overlapped with each other are at the core of the body's core for comprehensive ballistic protection. Particularly thick laminated glasses are coated with polycarbonate. Featuring high performance LED headlamps, the S600 excels with the interiors as well. Available in both 4 and 5 seater variants, the car comes with 350-litre boot space and large headroom and elbow room in the rear.

Mercedes-Benz-S600-Guard

The V12 petrol engine coupled with 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission generates 390 kW (530 hp) and 830 Nm of torque. The top speed is 210 kmph. As stated above, AIRMATIC air suspension with variable damper control makes way for enhanced driving comfort. Six-piston brake callipers & disc brakes larger than the standard model ensure that the extra weight is handled well. On the bottom, you will find Michelin PAX run-flat tyres with an additional tyre pressure monitoring system.

Under Intelligent Drive, the car brings 360° camera, Night View Assist Plus and LED Intelligent Light System. Among a bundle of additional features, there's a panic alarm system & fire extinguisher system installed as are heated windscreen and side windows, opaque roller blinds at the rear end, special cooling compartment for rear and hydraulic powered heavy side windows.

The sedan has been priced at Rs. 8.9 crore (ex showroom Delhi) and is a top choice for leaders across the world. What are your thoughts about the Mercedes-Benz S600 Guard? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Mercedes-Benz India

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    only for the riches here
  • nagadeep nemuri
    nagadeep nemuri
    Nice car and protection also good but they should build a car for middle class people also so that there will be no high class and low class ....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft Outlook users that love their inbox have a new reason to cheer at the tech-giant has announced a significant update to their email box. There's a ton load of...
It has been quite some time since Vaio has come out with a new laptop or a tablet. Apparently, because Vaio was not generating a lot of profits, the brand...
Hello friends , My name is munna. currently i am in last semester of my b.tech (ECE), and waiting for final result. in last sem i have done 6 months...
Samsung, the South Korean tech-giant has finally launched Grand Neo Plus in India. Ever since the proliferation of low budget smartphones from Lenovo, Motorola, Xiaomi, etc. in India, Samsung's place...
Hello Ceans My name is Jassem Chouhan 6th semester IT Branch from Kota Rajasthan. I am totally confused about summer training. I want to do in cloud computing in the...