Mercedes-Benz GLA - Smallest SUV in the States

Mercedes Benz has just announced a new small crossover SUV for the US. The model will be called as GLA which is expected to hit the market somwhere in 2015. It will be the baby of 5 classes of SUVs of Mercedes in USA. The all new GLA will be 5-inches shorter and 3-inches narrower than the Mercedes' compact GLK crossover whereas it will be 6-inches longer and an inch wider than the sub-compact Buick Encore SUV. The car is expected to hit Europe and will be displayed the Euro Model next month in Frankfurt.

GLA will be bound in a different specs for the States' model. Powered by a 2-litre four-cylinder turbo gasoline engine, GLA delivers a whooping 209HP, 258pounds-feet of torque with a seven-speed automatic transmission. Diesel version is still no where in news. The GLA will be steered by a two-wheel drive or Mercedes-Benz's 4-Matic permanent all-wheel drive.

The GLA is expected to be priced somewhere around $30k

[​IMG]

Source : Mercedes-Benz will bring smallest SUV yet for U.S.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its definitely a cute little monster out there and the power and torque it can produce make me terrified.All are ok but the design looks "not" as an SUV from my point of view.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've been noticing some incline in cases where the contestants are copying content from other websites, and posting them to increase their score. Please note that this is not allowed...
Where can I get c codes for various embedded systems projects for reference??
Xnsoft's XnRetro is the cross-platform Free-ware application available for Windows, Linux & even Mac OS X.This application is not an Opensource application.The license simply says that : "You are granted...
CEans, CE's just got an upgrade and it brings cool new stuff on CE. I'm sure you will discover all these features one by one. But here are a few...
Mitsubishi Pajero has been the most successful model for Mitsubishi in India and Mitsubishi Launched their Sport edition of Pajero a year ago and the company has released its anniversary...