Memory Cards

At times I get so bugged when I have to write some data on my cellphones memory card. Especially larger files upto 2GB it takes approximately 15 mins. Was quite curious to know 'Why?'. Like every other consumer I ensure that I brought this from a branded company then why still is it taking that long.

After some research found that all SD cards have a specification like 'Class'. After going through the below mentioned link, I was able to figure out the issue.

Hope you guys find this information helpful on your next purchase or upgrade of your memory card.

Cheers!

Secure Digital

Just a reference on types of 'Class'
upload_2015-8-19_10-39-31

upload_2015-8-19_10-40-4

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am currently doing bachelors in electrical and electronic engineering and in my third year I have to choose between electronics and communication which i don't have broad...
hey! i just wanna know 'is it possible to convert a binary signals to electrical signals?' If yes , Then how it works?
Hi,Guys.I m a fresher to this forum.I want to know something about the ARDUINO board.Could anyone please help me...!!!😀
Back in January, WhatsApp announced that web.whatsapp.com will now let Android, Windows and Blackberry OS powered phones access chats on Google Chrome. WhatsApp surprisingly left out all the iPhone users....
Lenovo India has made an exclusive partnership with Flipkart to launch its new smartphone called the Lenovo A2010 in the country. The phone proudly boasts the title of 'cheapest 4G...