Members, Guests, Robots????

How do you guys identify that the logged in user is a Robot???

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Robot is not the humanoid robot. It's a webcrawler from search engines who are crawling the website to index the new contents. Like users, they also tell their identity via different ways. Most common is via user-agent. For eg, google bots use this user-agent
    Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1; +https://www.google.com/bot.html)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# The explanation by Prototype is accurate.
    The google/bing bots scroll our site to list the newest and updated content in its search results. The web crawling bots are popularly called 'spiders'. Google has designed powerful algorithms that help them fetch important data from even more important websites every moment of the day.

Other than that, the guests are members who are silent lurkers who haven't yet registered.

Members are engineers like you and I.

We hope this solves your query. 😀
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    Actually I'm just a Mechanical Engineer... I don't have a deep knowledge in such things... That's why such a query arose... Thanks for your detailed explanation both #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - that's the beauty of this place. You can have knowledge of other fields from the engineers working in that field 😀
  • Santhosh M
    Santhosh M
    that's really great... 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello All, I am trying to solve this problem using slope deflection method but I am stuck with the deflection condition. Please help me out. Thanks, Bhooray
India's premier engineering institutions, IITs will adopt the 'Credit Score' system. The highlights of this system are multiple - a regular 4-year course can now be completed in just 3.5...
guys i am interested in constructing a dancing bot which moves in sync with a background music. for that i need to know about music sensing. could any one help...
How good r they? Can one rely on this to start career👎
We want the debate competition to grow bigger and better with time. Therefore, requesting you all to choose an option in the poll above to choose a suitable time for...