Member Ranks

I'll explain the current ranking system. If you got something better in your (crazy) mind, reply back in this thread 😁

Rank - Min.# of Posts

Fresher - 1

Senior - 20

Super Senior - 100

Addict - 250

Does this sound kinda boring? Suggest if you have better ideas.

-The Big K -

Replies

• rick
    rick
    The_Big_K
    I'll explain the current ranking system. If you got something better in your (crazy) mind, reply back in this thread 😁

Rank - Min.# of Posts

Fresher - 1

Senior - 20

Super Senior - 100

Addict - 250

Does this sound kinda boring? Suggest if you have better ideas.

-The Big K -
    how about -

Newbie Puppy OR Zombie - 1 😁

Mad - 20

Crazy - 100

Super Crazy - 250

rick
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    how about -

Newbie Puppy OR Zombie - 1 😁

Mad - 20

Crazy - 100

Super Crazy - 250

rick[/quote]

good one...
    ya currently what CE is using is a little oring ranking....Ranking suggested by rick is looking cool...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice

That's indeed a good suggestion. Any more suggestions friends ? 😁

I'll make sure that we come up with the new ranking system with the upgraded forum. That should take one more week 😁

-The Big K-
  • Swati
    Swati
    Ya the ranking looks good..
    only for 20+ posts something else needs to be added as 'MAD' does not seem to be that good

any futher suggestions Rick?
  • Dionysus
    Dionysus
    I: Dweeb-In-Training
    II: Popping the Zits
    III: P-Spice Nerd
    IV: Edited
    V: Jack Daniels Proponent
    VI: Edited
    VII: Edited
    VIII: COM-Patriot
    Dino, let's come up with ranking which appeals to all. Use words judiciously.
  • Dionysus
    Dionysus
    Dionysus
    I: Dweeb-In-Training
    II: Popping the Zits
    III: P-Spice Nerd
    IV: Edited
    V: Jack Daniels Proponent
    VI: Edited
    VII: Edited
    VIII: COM-Patriot
    Dino, let's come up with ranking which appeals to all. Use words judiciously.
    You need to edit IV and VI, because they are filthy too, Mien Fuhrer

Edit: Thanks. Admit it--you totally need me.

Edit (the_big_k) : Yes! I Do! 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    have a suggestion....
    Dont know a cool one or not ....
    But you should give a Admin rights to a person who will cross a No. of blogs
    say 500 or 1000 you decide....
    is it not possible????

by the way howz this one....

20-Newbie
    100-trainee
    150-Crazy
    250- Addicted
    500 Administrator

Crazy...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    But you should give a Admin rights to a person who will cross a No. of blogs
    say 500 or 1000 you decide....
    is it not possible????
    Time for the basics, dude πŸ˜€

1. 'Administrator' is a very special status. Administrator gets access to 'Everything' except user passwords. Moreover, the 'Administrator'/'Moderator' status is not decided by the number of posts. Generally, the forum founder gets the 'admin' status.

2. 'Moderator' status (again, a special status) can be assigned to a user by Administrator. Moderator is an 'Inspector' of the forums & has power to lock threads, edit other's threads, ban users, approve join requests etc. We @ crazyengineers are growing very fast and I'm sure we'll have to start looking for moderators/community leaders for the forum. πŸ˜€

3. We'll wait for more inputs regarding Ranks. We sure will come up with new ranking system in our new forum. I personally liked the ranking system that you suggested. Any more thoughts πŸ˜‰ ?

HaPpy Posting!
    -The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    Thanks for the basics, Mr. Admin πŸ˜›

Any thoughts over -

(1) .......C :?
    (20) .....C-r
    (50) .....C-r-a
    (100)....C-r-a-z
    (250)... C-r-a-z-y
    (500)....Lunatic/ Mad / Addict πŸ˜›
    (1000)..Mentally Challenged :twisted:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the basics, Mr. Admin πŸ˜›
    My Pleasure, Sire πŸ˜€

We sure are getting lots of crazy thoughts about member ranking system. I'm thinking about running a poll πŸ˜‰ . My only concern about ranking system is its 'uniqueness'. Let's come up with something that's crazy & unique. Rick, can you come up with more rank titles? 😁

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    My Pleasure, Sire πŸ˜€

We sure are getting lots of crazy thoughts about member ranking system. I'm thinking about running a poll πŸ˜‰ . My only concern about ranking system is its 'uniqueness'. Let's come up with something that's crazy & unique. Rick, can you come up with more rank titles? 😁

-The Big K-
    Let us know what new system says ...

Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Crazyboy,

Well the new system has a new ranking system but its going to change. Right now, its 'Junior Member' , 'Member' . The discussion thread for Ranking system is still on.

Try thinking about some unique ranking system πŸ˜€

Implementing it in the new system won't take more than 15 mins.

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    feedback please!

Friends !

Its high time that we work on having a new ranking system on our CE forum. The current ranking system is - boring 😲 !

Do check out this thread and rush in your comments about the ranking system that we can have on our forums.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Friends !

Its high time that we work on having a new ranking system on our CE forum. The current ranking system is - boring 😲 !

Do check out this thread and rush in your comments about the ranking system that we can have on our forums.

-The Big K-

Do tell us something about ...new system....😁

--crazy...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    the new system-

Well,

Currently we have a ranking system which promots user from Fresher to 'Senior' when the post count goes 20+. But you see, 'Fresher' , ' Senior ' , 'Super Senior' sounds so mediocre & boring. We gotta come up with some crazy titles.

Do put in your comments so that we can choose the best titles for CEans. πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Well,

Currently we have a ranking system which promots user from Fresher to 'Senior' when the post count goes 20+. But you see, 'Fresher' , ' Senior ' , 'Super Senior' sounds so mediocre & boring. We gotta come up with some crazy titles.

Do put in your comments so that we can choose the best titles for CEans. πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-

Btw...Super senior is not working .....see my status😁

And i guess comments and suggestion are already on page no one of this thread...

😁😁--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know crazy boy! its not working because its disabled at the backend. I'll make the changes soon.

Are we all happy with the suggested ranking system? I think we can do a better job with it. Say what?

I don't know why people aren't coming up with their ideas on ranking system. Cummon folks, speak out ! 😁

-The Big K-
  • sristi
    sristi
    any progress reg. changes in ranking system.. im waitingπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not yet, I'm still waiting for the really crazy ranking system -

I thought something like "The Guru" , "CE-Overdose" ... πŸ˜’ ...

😁

still waiting -- anyone?

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    'The Guru' suits for members with 500+ posts.

CE-Overdose ? ? ? πŸ˜” πŸ˜• 😲 πŸ˜’ 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    how about ?

Guys how about -

1. CEan-Newbie ( for <20 posts)
    2. CEan-Sophomore ( for <50 posts )
    3. CEan-Regular ( for <100 posts )
    4. CEan-Senior ( for <300 posts )
    5. CEan-Addict ( for <500 posts )
    6. CEan-Expert (for <1000 posts )
    7. CEan-Guru ( for 1000+ posts )

I just liked the idea of having 'CEan' in the ranking system. This will ensure that everyone is called a 'CEan'. Our ranking system will be unique too 😁.

Please do let me know your comments about above system. Suggest changes/modifications !

-The Big K-

#Addendum: The mods (we will need them soon πŸ˜€ ) will have a special status and they will get to choose their own rank which will remain unchanged irrespective of the number of posts.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Guys how about -

1. CEan-Newbie ( for <20 posts)
    2. CEan-Sophomore ( for <50 posts )
    3. CEan-Regular ( for <100 posts )
    4. CEan-Senior ( for <300 posts )
    6. CEan-Expert (for <1000 posts )
    Loo😁ks cool...

--Crazy
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    i agree with u big k .it should include alphabet CE.but i didnot really like the names... πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, It was just an idea. Flood in your ideas πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Btw, the discussion is now open on what to add in front of CEan-

your suggestions are welcome ! πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    i am with biggie's idea of using CEan in member ranks. also
    6. CEan-Expert (for <1000 posts ) πŸ˜€

looks good to me. integratdbrains may suggest her ideas! at least we are arriving at something πŸ˜‰
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    still not prepared

guys i m of the opnion that ranks should act as an incentive to increase the number of posts.and also i think the intervals needs to be expanded u can expect alot of posts pouring in,in the coming days.i m also of the opinion that the fresher tag needs to be removed.i mean it makes one consious..i have come up with a single name thats CEan team member/creator for the fresher..(<100)
    2.jr. developer(<500)
    3.sr.developer(<1000)
    πŸ˜’ however bigk did not like it...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    well

No question of my liking 😁 I just think that 'developer' may not be the most appropriate word. For we are not only-computer science forum.

However, the CE Team Member is a good idea. I'm still of the opinion that we need to fit in 'CEan' somewhere in each rank because that will tell us about our religion - CEan πŸ˜›

Say what?

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    i just forgot to type it.. CEan jr. developer developer does not necessarily indicate computer science! It can be regarded as one who takes efforts and assists in developing the 'cause' be it anything.thats what i think! πŸ˜’
  • crook
    crook
    Good !

I also think that CEan should be present in the member rank. But how about CEan - Overdoese 😁 ? ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ;-)

CE - Overdose 😁

Let us stick to the format CEan- _ _ _

I guess following ranks are confirmed & approved πŸ˜‰

CEan - Guru
    CEan - Expert

any ideas about other ranks?

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    we can have CEan-prodigy if everyone feels like...and as in now we will be having different font colors...am i rite??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cool

woops!

That's amazing! Neha, think of other ranks too. People what say?

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    Thanx!!!

well i got an other...wat abt CE-cadet for new memebers??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    good going!

For the new members, we have decided that the rank will be CE-Team Member. However, CE-Cadet sounds great. We want the whole list of post count & related ranks.

Moreover, there will be special ranks for the team members who add value to the forum. We need to device a unique ranking system for the CEans.

Make sure that the rank contains 'CEan' in it. So the ranks will be of following format :

CEan- _ _ _

Suggest ranks & the min. number of posts on the forums to achieve that rank.

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    well i guess CEan-Team Member can take upto 5-10 posts...wat are ur views??
  • rick
    rick
    up to 5-10 posts are ok for rank as a CE-Team Member

integratdbrains suggestion was good too. someone please post the complete ranking system 😑 . I'm fed up with the 'Senior member' tag 😑
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    rick
    up to 5-10 posts are ok for rank as a CE-Team Member

integratdbrains suggestion was good too. someone please post the complete ranking system 😑 . I'm fed up with the 'Senior member' tag 😑
    Me too ....
    Biigii....please change this plzzzzzzzzzzz.............

--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Me too ....
    Biigii....please change this plzzzzzzzzzzz.............

--Crazy
    😁 sure, how about suggesting new ranks? We are still undecided πŸ˜’

shall we call neha & integratdbrains for our rescue? πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    Thanx for the honour biggie but i think we can decide it this way with everybody's views and suggestions.

So now CEan Team Member z the lowest rank with 5-10 posts...FInal biggie??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, its decision time and we can't push it on -

Members with >= 1 posts will be called -

CE-Team Member

Now, let us brainstorm for rank after one achieves 5 posts. Let us keep the format as:

CEan-_ _ _ _

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    According to me CEan-cadet for the one above 5posts
    Pour Comments
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We need more replies with new ideas for the ranks. Otherwise, its going to be tough to decide the ranking system.

I'll implement the 'CE-Team Member' rank tonight.

-The Big K-
  • pradypop
    pradypop
    Quality matters more than quantity. We also should take into consideration the quality of posts made by a member to upgrade or downgrade the rating. Admin and few moderators can possibly make the choice. May be a voting mechanism might work. Just a thought, might be useful.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    agree

pradypop
    Quality matters more than quantity. We also should take into consideration the quality of posts made by a member to upgrade or downgrade the rating. Admin and few moderators can possibly make the choice. May be a voting mechanism might work. Just a thought, might be useful.
    I agree. We will have special ranks for the members who add value to the forums.

Apart from the special ranks, we need to come up with a ranking system that is based on number of posts. Of course, spam will be deleted and we'd not encourage CEans to spam just go get a higher rank.

Probably, we need lot of cleanup in the chillax section.

-The Big K-
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    got some of the ranks but with no clue as to what will suit which number of posts. CEan bandwidth eater.CEan Word terror.CEan outof words!! πŸ˜‰ CEan Enthusiast, CEan super brains,Cean master brains.. mine is integrated!πŸ˜” πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€
  • Neha
    Neha
    pradypop
    I fully agree with Pradypop...that waz an awesome suggestion and it would free the site from spam posts..and ranks posted by Namrata are appropriate...so i guess Ranking system z no more arduous...u can implement them biggie...watsay??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    temp. changes to ranks

Guys, I've changed the ranking system. What you are seeing now will be replaced once we decide the final ranking system.

Done the changes in order to check if the ranks get updated with the posts.

😁

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    dude! some of the ranks are not updated! I saw fresher in some profiles. πŸ˜•

no update on this front?? we still have boring ranks πŸ˜’

speak up ceans

RICK
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    will keep trying !

Stuff won't happen as fast as you'd want it to happen rick. πŸ˜€ !

I've been thinking quite a lot, but nothing really strikes the brain πŸ˜”

Will keep trying , though

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Current (temp.) ranking system -

For the curious minds -

Format: Title-Min.Posts

CE-New Team Member-1
    CE-Team Member-10
    CE-Regular Team Member-20
    CEan-Addicted-50
    CEan-Senior-100
    CEan-Super Senior-200
    CEan-Expert-300

We'll update the ranks once we think of a new (& better) system.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    The_Big_K
    For the curious minds -

Format: Title-Min.Posts

CE-New Team Member-1
    CE-Team Member-10
    CE-Regular Team Member-20
    CEan-Addicted-50
    CEan-Senior-100
    CEan-Super Senior-200
    CEan-Expert-300

We'll update the ranks once we think of a new (& better) system.

-The Big K-
    nice one biggie.. i liked the new ranking system.... its good.... but is it possible to add ranks at 150 and 250 as well???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    it is!

Everything is possible 😁 , but do we really need it?

If yes, what ranks shall we assign?

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

well the reason i thot its required is because u sort of get an encouragement wen u get a better rank.... waiting to complete a 100 to improve yer designation takes long time.. thats y.. but its just a suggestion.. not a compulsion
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    new thought

aashima
    well the reason i thot its required is because u sort of get an encouragement wen u get a better rank.... waiting to complete a 100 to improve yer designation takes long time.. thats y.. but its just a suggestion.. not a compulsion
    That's true, but it also encourages to post just for the sake of posting! Ranks, I think is the surest way of generating spam.

On a recent thought, how about completely removing the post count based -ranking system and only having special ranks depending upon the contribution to the forum?

I think this will encourage CEans to bring quality content and not just the quantity!

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    fine

The_Big_K
    That's true, but it also encourages to post just for the sake of posting! Ranks, I think is the surest way of generating spam.

On a recent thought, how about completely removing the post count based -ranking system and only having special ranks depending upon the contribution to the forum?

I think this will encourage CEans to bring quality content and not just the quantity!

-The Big K-
    not a bad idea.. thats true that most of us post just for the heck of it.... it'll be better to rank on the basis of contribution but how to do dat?? do u have any way out for that???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    note

We can have Ranks like

CEan-Techie ( for those who add technical posts )
    CEan-Geek ( who is into geeky stuff )
    CEan-Value Adder ( 😁 ) - For those who bring in overall quality

... and like that. We will have to think about it. Moreover, the ranks will have to be assigned manually. There won't be any automated system to do that for us. So its going to be quite some effort πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    well

but then i guess it can crop up a feeling of biasing and dissatisfaction... i mean we won't have a proper and justified mechanism then.. watsay biggie?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    how about?

aashima
    but then i guess it can crop up a feeling of biasing and dissatisfaction... i mean we won't have a proper and justified mechanism then.. watsay biggie?
    I agree.

Well, things won't be in place at start. How about having 2-3 regular CEans to decide what rank to give to a particular memeber? We can always decide that in conferences.

No doubt this is a challenge for us, not a problem !

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    well...

The_Big_K
    I agree.

Well, things won't be in place at start. How about having 2-3 regular CEans to decide what rank to give to a particular memeber? We can always decide that in conferences.

No doubt this is a challenge for us, not a problem !

-The Big K-
    well wat about entirely one person to decide that??? wat abt our admin to the job???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    break!

... will do.

But .......Gimme a Break ! 😁

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    The_Big_K
    ... will do.

But .......Gimme a Break ! 😁

-The Big K-
    no probz.. take yer time... but make sure ur comfortable enuff to do that all alone!!! am there for any assistance if u require any ;-)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    a thought

aashima
    no probz.. take yer time... but make sure ur comfortable enuff to do that all alone!!! am there for any assistance if u require any ;-)
    Why did you say that? the 'by default' list begins with your name 😁

I did think over removing the post count based ranking system and it makes perfect sense. I hope many CEans will agree with me.

Instead, I guess, having a contribution based ranking system will be great. But as aashima pointed, it will be difficult to manage. I see following advantages -
    • The new ranking system will not encourage the new CEans to post just to get a higher rank on the forum.
    • Hopefully, it will bring quality content on the forum.
    • Why do we need people with 'Higher'/'Lower' ranks?
    Let me know what you feel.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    me ready for the new ranking system... the best advantage of the same is it'll improve the quality value of the forums.... something that is most important.... and thats true..."why actually do we need the ranks??"
    it wud be great if implemented in right and correct form....
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    makes sense

Hello, I have been away for a while.

I agree that we need not have member ranks based on number of posts. Instead, everyone should have a common rank 'CE-Team Member'.

Of course special ranks are welcome. We do not need ranks. The only way this community can grow is by having better content and caring members. I am glad to see that we already have members who are active and taking the forum to a new height.
  • DeeJay
    DeeJay
    Agree to what you are saying Jerry...Ranking should not be there
  • crook
    crook
    yess!

I'm game for ranks independent of posts . What are the special ranks that are being considered?

I suggest CEan-Spammer 😁 😁

Crook 😁

-welcome Deejay, please post your introduction in the introduction section
  • aashima
    aashima
    well....

crook
    I'm game for ranks independent of posts . What are the special ranks that are being considered?

I suggest CEan-Spammer 😁 😁

Crook 😁

-welcome Deejay, please post your introduction in the introduction section
    well to designate the boring thread and replies one... we can go for... CE-nerd
    πŸ˜• :sshhh:
  • sristi
    sristi
    well im with ranks not based on number of posts..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good

Good, it seems that many of us are in favor of ranks that are not post count based.

Now, can we have suggestions regarding the Ranks? I thought of -

CEan-Techie : For those who contribute technical stuff. More ideas are welcome.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    okk

CE addicted

for the one who visits it frequently... well i know its repeted but i found it pretty nice.... thats just a suggestion though... not a compulsion πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE-Addicted is my favorite too πŸ˜‰ . Probably this title can be given to the one who is frequent on the forums.

More thoughts, ideas are welcome !

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    So what is the final outcome of this discussion? πŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The status is still 'TBD' πŸ˜’

I'll update the forums with new ranking system soon.

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    okay

The_Big_K
    The status is still 'TBD' πŸ˜’

I'll update the forums with new ranking system soon.

-The Big K-
    do let us know biggie in case of any help we may provide you regarding the same πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aashima
    do let us know biggie in case of any help we may provide you regarding the same πŸ˜€
    Sure,

We need ideas on special ranks that we may have. We will have special ranks for the CEans who add value to the community. So, what rank do we assign to the CEans who regularly bring in quality content?

-The Big K-
  • aashima
    aashima
    The_Big_K
    Sure,

We need ideas on special ranks that we may have. We will have special ranks for the CEans who add value to the community. So, what rank do we assign to the CEans who regularly bring in quality content?

-The Big K-
    How about CE-activist?? πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    New Ranking System is in place!

Hello CEans!

The new ranking system is in place. Now, we will have two post count based ranks -

New CE-Team Member ( For > 1 posts )
    CE- Regular Team Member ( for >50 posts )

Further,

Special ranks will be assigned to the CEans who add value to the forums. Special ranks are manually assigned and are not based on the post count.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Biigi one small suggestion, however don't have much ideas about ranking but saw a small typo ...:

Good should be GOD 😁😁

--Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Biigi one small suggestion, however don't have much ideas about ranking but saw a small typo ...:

Good should be GOD 😁😁

--Crazy
    You mean 'The GOD Administrator' :shock:

... Go(o)d Save Me !

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    The_Big_K
    Hello CEans!

Special ranks will be assigned to the CEans who add value to the forums. Special ranks are manually assigned and are not based on the post count.

-The Big K-
    Thats a pretty good step..it will help in decreasing spams I guess
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reducing spam is not the aim. Rather getting quality content is our first priority. We don't have a way to reduce spam 😁

The CEans who bring quality content will be awarded special ranks.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's get started with our blog ids. I'm sure many of us write blogs. So publish your blog links here. Let others read your blog πŸ˜‰ I'll set the ball...
Frankly, I do not like imposing rules & regulations. 😁 But let's follow some simple rules for posting messages on CrazyEngineers. That'll keep the forums cool n neat. ---- Important...
Let's dedicate this place to dream jobs n projects! πŸ˜€ Do NOT post advertisements or your resume on these forums. Also refrain from sharing any personal information ( cell. No/...
What would life be without books? 😲 We dedicate this place for discussions/review/opinions about books... well books of all kinds. Engineering books/Novels/Magazines/Newspapers ..everything ! Discuss about books in this forum!...
I'll add my $0.02 here 😁 I recommend following books ! -Fountainhead by Ayn Rand -Think Like a Buillionair by Donald Trump -Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki oh...