Meizu M5 with 13 MP camera and fast fingerprint reader launched in China

Meizu has unveiled M5, a successor to M3 Max in the budget bracket of CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 6,900)-CNY 899 (roughly Rs. 8,900). The smartphone is slated to be available in two variants of 2 GB RAM/16 GB storage priced at CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 6,900), and a 3 GB RAM/ 32 GB storage variant priced at CNY 899 (roughly Rs. 8,900). The device will be made available in Mint Green, Glacier White, Champagne Gold, Sapphire Blue, and Matte Black colours.

Meizu-M5
On specifications front, it offers a 5.2-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with a pixel density of 282 ppi. The mTouch 2.1 fingerprint reader below the screen has been optimized so that it triggers in just 0.2 seconds. Powered by a MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor with Mali T860 GP, M5 runs on Yun OS 5.1 with Flyme OS 5.5 on top.

Its 3,070 mAh battery is 10% larger than the battery unit included in the Meizu M3, introduced back in April. The smartphone features a hybrid dual-SIM slot (Nano+Nano) with polycarbonate back cover crafted using CNC technology. Photography options feature a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, and 5P Lens. There's an additional 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P Lens for selfies.

Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS/ A-GPS support. The company also claims to offer 66 hours of music playback for the device. The smartphone will go on sale in China starting November. There is no word however on its release for international markets.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After a week of rest Intex Technologies is back with another smartphone launch. The Intex Aqua Power-M was launched today afternoon and it packs two important features that would entice...
Hi Sir My House is located in alandur(Guindy) oppsite to alandur railway station... Planing for reconstructing. Plot area is around 650 sqft and we are planning for a compact duplex...
Need Suggestions!! Hey, Guys I am Tribikram Mishra 2016 pass out Electrical student. I want to know what are the possible ways to get a fulltime job with the help...
Hello all.Can anybody help me give idea about power requirements in mobile phones.if it is practical then it would be better because i want to make a presentation based on...
Hi guys I heard that, a laminated material achieves(possess) greater strength compare to solid material ? Please can anyone explains how it achieves greater strength ? Thanks to crazy engineers.😀