Meizu M3S Smartphone With 3 GB RAM Launched In India At Rs. 9,299

Meizu, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer has unveiled its M3S smartphone device in India. The handset comes in two variants a 2 GB RAM & 16 GB ROM variant priced at Rs. 7,999 and a 3GB RAM & 32 GB ROM variant priced at Rs. 9,299. It features a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass protection.

meizu--m3s

The dual-SIM handset runs on a (four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.5GHz, and four Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1GHz) MediaTek octa-core processor with Mali T860 GPU. There is a provision for storage expansion via card (up to 128 GB). M3S with full metal body, comes in three colours of- Grey, Silver and Gold and will be sold exclusively through Snapdeal.

Powered by a 3020 mAh battery, it sports the Flyme 5 UI. The connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS / GLONASS support. On photography front, there is a 13-megapixel rear camera, with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, and f/2.2 aperture. It also sports a 5-megapixel selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture at the front.

Packed in the device also are- digital compass, gravity sensor, ambient light sensor and fingerprint scanner.The Meizu m3s was launched in China back in June for CNY 699 (2 GB) and CNY 899 (3 GB) respectively.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WhatsApp has finally introduced Video Calling facility and is available for Android, and apparently on iOS as well. The most awaited feature of WhatsApp messenger, Video Calling is now available...
Having faith on my deductive logic, it can be taken into account that all electronics enthusiasts are familiar with SoCs or system on chips. The mini-world comprising a large number...
As expected, Xiaomi, today, revealed a couple of flagship devices in China. Though the Xiaomi’s Mi Note 2 was expected to be unveiled, Mi MIX was a surprise release. Featuring...
Jon Zornow grew up in the northeastern United States, went to a pre-engineering high school, and then studied economics and sculpture at the university. Both his parents are first-generation entrepreneurs....
Hello CrazyEngineers 😁, my name is Priyanka Sahu. I have completed my graduation this year in Computer Science and Engineering. Thank you Kaustubh Sir for the help. Although I have...