Mega Debate | | Wednesday, Aug 06 @ 7:00 PM (IST) - Participate & Win!

We all had discussed and agreed that, the next in the line event for our popular debate competition will be scheduled on Aug 06, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST).
The debate is open to all the CEans members!

Read the following carefully-
Debate Topic : Will be announced exactly at 7:00 PM in the #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Schedule: Start 7:00 PM - End 10:00 PM IST
  • Debate Moderator: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rules: Be respectful towards other's views, be professional and don't spam the debate thread. Make it awesome !!!
  • Prize: Rs. 500 gift voucher from Flipkart
Questions / doubts? - Ask below.
Keep a watch on the thread for further discussion and debate thread links.

I am sure you will be on for Debate on Super Wednesday !!!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like I am back in time. ๐Ÿ˜€ Let us hope that the turn out is huge this time. The notice is coming up soon!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    hope i never forget it.cheers we are ready!!!
  • a.alandkar
    a.alandkar
    Waiting for it...rock n roll... ๐Ÿ˜
  • sameer mujawar
    sameer mujawar
    Coming up soon!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    3 Hours ah? OMG!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sada
    3 Hours ah? OMG!
    Looks like it'd be some controversial topic this time. *Fingers Crossed*
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Three hour span is kept to give chance to more CEan's to participate.

Let me tell you, once you will lock your horns it would be very difficult for you to leave it, as you may not like to win the fellow CEan in the super interesting conversation.

That would be sheer fun, so without delaying mark your calenders and invite your friends so that you will get a chance to beat them.. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rajni Jain
    Three hour span is kept to give chance to more CEan's to participate.

Let me tell you, once you will lock your horns it would be very difficult for you to leave it, as you may not like to win the fellow CEan in the super interesting conversation.

That would be sheer fun, so without delaying mark your calenders and invite your friends so that you will get a chance to beat them.. ๐Ÿ˜
    The real problem would be reading 'hundreds' of pages of debate after these 3 hours. Well, you'll have a great time moderating. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

P.S.: And by the way, 7pm to 10pm sounds like there won't be any dinner break for #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    If CEan's will keep me occupied in moderating for 3 hours, I would love that.

P.S.: Meanwhile, look at the positive side of it, Calling for a dinner party outside ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Sada
    3 Hours ah? OMG!
    Loose your tablet. Get a keyboard. โ˜•
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Anoop Mathew
    Loose your tablet. Get a keyboard. โ˜•
    I cant spend that much eventhough with keyboard. 3 hours is such a huge time!
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Sada
    I cant spend that much eventhough with keyboard. 3 hours is such a huge time!
    You have potential to beat a group with-in an hour with your straight points. Having you in debate for even an hour will ensure no easy win for any other participant.
  • sameer mujawar
    sameer mujawar
    Sada
    3 Hours ah? OMG!
    Hmmm
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Just 30 minutes before we will start today's debate.Make yourself comfortable before we will start at 7:00 PM.
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    Rajni Jain
    We all had discussed and agreed that, the next in the line event for our popular debate competition will be scheduled on Aug 06, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST).
    The debate is open to all the CEans members!

Read the following carefully-
    Debate Topic : Will be announced exactly at 7:00 PM in the #-Link-Snipped-#
    • Schedule: Start 7:00 PM - End 10:00 PM IST
    • Debate Moderator: #-Link-Snipped-#
    • Rules: Be respectful towards other's views, be professional and don't spam the debate thread. Make it awesome !!!
    • Prize: Rs. 500 gift voucher from Flipkart
    Questions / doubts? - Ask below.
    Keep a watch on the thread for further discussion and debate thread links.

I am sure you will be on for Debate on Super Wednesday !!!
    Are we having a debate today?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It was a great debate. With over 70+ posts, we (I and #-Link-Snipped-#) found it really interesting to go through all the comments.

Here are a few comments for all the participants.

First of all, superb moderation by #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# Great contribution and so was the enthusiasm and points from #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# His stay was short but points put forward were good. #-Link-Snipped-# Again good participation, but very few and short posts.
    #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# The points were good from both of you too.

We have come to conclusion that there was no clear winner for this debate.
    We hope that next time, we will get someone who can defend all their thoughts and emerge an undisputed winner.

All the best for next debate.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    little disappointed that there is no winner for this week where it turned to be a hot shot and so many CEans gave hard competition. Congrats to all participants who made it super awesome. So there is a good result that this debate timings May be good for all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How much power and thrust is required to propel 1kg of mass through water...and how is thrust measured
Symantec, the makers of Norton Antivirus have managed to uncover serious vulnerabilities in wearables and life tracking apps which can be exploited by hackers to track our day to day...
Hello,could you tell me what all softwares might be needed to make a short animated film of some sort as a project,or any other requirements for it ? (any sort...
The credit for this research goes to guruprasad.net. An interesting blog that I'd recommend to everyone. Frankly speaking, I did not notice; and know you you didn't either, that every...
I want to download audio for old songs of kishore kumar, RD Burman, S.D Burman etc. Please suggest me a website.