Meet Apple iPhone's Kin - The Dual SIM Oppo A37 Mid-Range Smartphone

Oppo has announced yet another feature-packed entry-level smartphone - Oppo A37. The Chinese company has priced the phone at CNY 1,299 (that's roughly Rs 13,000). The astonishing fact about the phone is that it is surprisingly similar to the iPhone 6S! Furthermore, Oppo is also offering a rose gold variant for the device, the color which, one can say, Apple has lately become fond of, witnessing the launch of various products like the MacBook in same shade. Take a look:

oppo-a37-3
Other than rose gold, A37 is also available in gold and grey. Oppo A37 seems to be a power packed device. It sports a 5-inch HD IPS display with a 239 ppi (pixel per inch) pixel density. A37 is 4G ready smartphone. Moreover the entry level phone also supports VoLTE (voice over LTE).

For those interested in photography, Oppo A37 offers an 8 MP primary camera with a f/2.2 aperture, 1080p HD video recording support and yes, with a LED flash. For the selfie maniacs, the phone is equiped with a 5 MP front cam. It also has Beautify 4.0 software bundled with the phone.

oppo-a37-
The phone sports a non-removable back cover, and has a thickness of just 7.68 mm. As a result, the dual nano SIM and microSD slots has been multiplexed into one single slot. The phone comes with a 2630 mAh lithium ion battery.

A37 has a 2GB RAM, quad-core 64 bit Snapdragon processor, and a 16 GB inbuilt storage, expandable upto 128 GB. Though the phone runs over Andrioid 5.1, it has Oppo's ColorOS 3.0 UI, which is claimed to be 20% faster than earlier versions.

oppo-a37
At a price tag of Rs 13,000, this is really an impressive 4G ready device, which will surely woo new buyers. Stay connected with CrazyEngineers for latest tech updates.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a bid to secure its share in the projected $36bn HPC (High Performance Computing) market, Dell has launched a series of HPC solutions built with cloud technology aimed at...
Ever since Microsoft launched its successor for Internet Explorer, it has left no stone unturned to win back users, which seemed to be magnetized by Google Chrome. From speed tests...
hello sir my name is Dinesh i studied b.tech in mechanical i passe out in 2013 after am took coaching for government job but i did not crack the exam.In...
Almost on daily basis, we get queries about people asking for right course to join with an aim to get a job or get promotion etc. I've often wondered if...
This is the deceptively simple, three-step process Google uses to come up with its most innovative ideas. How To Brainstorm Like A Googler