Media Player Based On Java That Uses Body Language For Navigation

Hae everyone.
i have an idea of coming up with a media player that uses body language for navigation... the implementation is based on java
any idea or advise??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Conardson
    Hae everyone.
    i have an idea of coming up with a media player that uses body language for navigation... the implementation is based on java
    any idea or advise??
    Your question is not very clear. Do you mean you wish you use gestures to control the media player?

Also, at what stage are you stuck? If you ask specific problems, our fellow engineers can help you better.
  • Conardson
    Conardson
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your question is not very clear. Do you mean you wish you use gestures to control the media player?

Also, at what stage are you stuck? If you ask specific problems, our fellow engineers can help you better.
    yes i want to use body language to control the media player for instance use my hand to stop a playing music, when i point in s specified direction with my finger, it either goes to the next music or previous. i have build the interface now i want to capture the signs to my project
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You did not answer this question.
  • Conardson
    Conardson
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You did not answer this question.
    ooh... am stuck in capturing the signs

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am fresher from ece department in engineering,searching job nearly one and half year,now i am in confusion whether doing a course in testing or admin field,please any one help,and...
The Panasonic Eluga offspring, Note is here to take a stand against the infinite smartphones clustered in the market. From the first look, it heavily resembles Eluga arc and has...
If this report describes the current status as it really is, engineering education is in dire straits indeed: "If IIT Delhi Can't Have Full Faculty, What Of Other Colleges?"
Quote: The long running story of man versus machine reached an important new milestone in March, this year, when Google’s AlphaGo program scored a 4-1 victory in the ancient board...
ZTE which recently launched Nubia Z11, is in the news again for the launch of new smartphone Nubia N1 priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 17,200). The device features a...