Mechanical Engineering Final Year Project

I still did not get any respon/replies from any CE members for my last post about this topic..

I'm searching for any mini ideas that is innovative..
I have many ideas but i still want another opinion/ideas from CEans to make the right decision for my final yr project..

and can any of CEans help with my idea. I want to make automatic stretching bedsheet motor/machine..is that ok?

Please reply my topic CEans

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

yeah i wanted to know if i can do project to trace some vehicles which are lost.... is this already tried out or implemented anywhere... could u pls let me...
I have just now finished my engineering in the instrumentation field... I am willing to carry out discussions on recent trends...
suggest me any innovative technical event to organize ? so that it would attract students
Samsung launched the MusicHub combining streaming with storage locker for Samsung S3. This App is currently available only for Samsung S3 right now. Samsung worked with mSpot & 7digital to...
Jokes apart... The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is something that everyone of us on this site is looking forward to (5.5 inches!). I'm looking forward to it mainly because prices...