Mechanical engineer here loves cryptocurrency!

Howdy CrazyENGINEERS!
Let me introduce myself.
I'm sharfudeen, a MECHanical ENGINEER ๐Ÿ˜Ž. And i ๐Ÿ˜ crytocurrency technology more than my profession because? no reason ๐Ÿ˜ especially i ๐Ÿ˜ bitcoins (but i'm not a programmer and i don't even know any coding languages) and also a smiley lover ๐Ÿ˜
what bout you guys? ๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, sharfudeen!

Do you mine for bitcoins yourself or trade mostly?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good to have you here. Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like I've to stop ignoring bitcoins. #-Link-Snipped-# - have you traded them ever?

Oh well, welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Not really. Just keeping up with how well it performs, haha.
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    ash
    Welcome to CE, sharfudeen!

Do you mine for bitcoins yourself or trade mostly?
    OMG! I don't have enough hardware to directly mine bitcoin. I'm mining with my Lappy by minergte and most of my earning from trading and signature campaign at bitcointalk.org ๐Ÿ˜
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Good to have you here. Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh well, welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
    Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HEY SIR THIS IS RINKI OUR TEAM IS DOING THIS PROJECT ON HOME AUTOMATION WITH CORTANA.WE ARE AT VERY CRUCIAL SITUATION SIR WE GOT STUCK IN THE APP DEV PART...
We have stated this time and again that 2015 is the year for the entry-level smartphone war. At a time when customers in India are being treated with superior performance,...
hello sir/ma'am, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and instrumentation from UPTU (MIT). Recently I am in the fifth sem and i scored 73% in second year. I have completed...
One of the leading electronics maker from Hong Kong, iBerry has been steadily introducing its suite of Android devices in India. It's latest offering is a mid-budget Android smartphone called...
A new LED TV is in town. Micromax has launched a new 43-inch LED TV in India in an exclusive partnership with PayTM. To be sold only via Paytm, the...