Measurement

Before beam balance an other instrument for measuring mass of a substance existed....how was mass measured

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Safo Kofi
    how was mass measured
    Beam balance is the first known device for this. Before that mass was perhaps not measured as mass.
  • Safo Kofi
    Safo Kofi
    A.V.Ramani
    Beam balance is the first known device for this. Before that mass was perhaps not measured as mass.
    A.V.Ramani
  • Safo Kofi
    Safo Kofi
    Then what was measured in place of mass....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Moore's Law is dead...just not in the way everyone thinks. Technological advances keep allowing chips to scale, but the economics are another story – particularly for smaller companies that...
Hi, I am a BE graduate 2013 pass out. I got married soon after graduating and moved to another city. So i have a career gap of 1.7 yrs. Then...
Belonging to a middle class family, Prasoon Shrivastava completed his schooling from Jabalpur and went on to do his Bachelors in Architecture and Planning from LBH College, Mumbai. Upon graduation,...
Quote: GPS navigation is incredibly useful and can even tell you exactly where you are on a roundabout. But, inside buildings, the weak GPS signals are hard to pick up...
Information Security Analyst-00043218 Would you like to get involved in cyber security at a tactical level, whilst being fully supported in a learning and development programme for Information Assurance? We...