Me, Myself & I

Name: Marwan Yassin (MaRo)

*Engineering Trade: Computer

*Hobbies & Interests: Computers, PCs, Macs (anything has keyboard & microprocessor), Music : Moustafa Amar - Wikipedia

*Aim in life: Richest guy in the world ๐Ÿ˜

*I joined CrazyEngineers to reply on this #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Marwan ๐Ÿ˜€ !

Good to know that CE is being read in Egypt !๐Ÿ˜

Have a fantastic time on CE, Maro! Hope to see you around!

-The Big K-
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Thanks Big K ๐Ÿ˜€

Sure Egypt reads everything but can't remind anything ๐Ÿ˜
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    MaRo
    Thanks Big K ๐Ÿ˜€

Sure Egypt reads everything but can't remind anything ๐Ÿ˜
    I have never been to Egypt! But I wish to see the Pyramids one day ๐Ÿ˜! Egypt! Here I come !! ๐Ÿ˜
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Rocker
    I have never been to Egypt! But I wish to see the Pyramids one day ๐Ÿ˜! Egypt! Here I come !! ๐Ÿ˜
    I wish to see the Pyramids too ๐Ÿ˜

I live about 100 km far.

You're welcome anytime in Egypt ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well am a newbie to all this PHP n javascripts thing and if i had anything to spend time with these then itz just been the free hours besides my...
Pradypop!! Wishing you many Happy Returns of The day!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ May your dreams come true & you get success in everything that you do! Rock on, dude!๐ŸŽ‰ -The Big K-
please remove the ridiculous 50 character limit damn i cant even post a 1 line message here ... what is this its absoluetly ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜ก
CEans, We have updated our system. Hopefully everything should work just fine. But there might be bugs. If you find any bug/error/abnormal behavior while browsing the forum, please report it...
Hello All ! I am starting a competition - Coolest Avatar Competition ๐Ÿ˜ Please confirm your entry by posting your reply in this thread & explain why your avatar is...