ME-job opportunities in ISRO

I'm pursuing B.tech in MECHANICAL engineering currently fourth year, I wish to to get the job in ISRO for that, what should I do.
I'm also interested in engine designing. I would like to know which is better

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is meant by ' this filter F has a short time frequency response '? how does the frequency vary with respect to time for this filter? slowly or quickly
Mr.Sharad Apte is a well known ornithologist The New Indian Express Bangalore Sunday Magazine section carried an article on the well known ornithologist Mr. Sharad Apte. https://epaper.newindianexpress.com/c/5557946#sthash.wk1rVb1R.dpuf A library of...
The premium car maker from UK is working on new 'MindSense' technology that promises to read the driver's brainwaves to see if they're concentrating enough on the road. Soon the...
Featuring a shiny new jewel studded front grille, a sporty two-tone bumper, roof rails and anthracite-alloy five-spoke wheels with stylish arch cladding, the all new Renault Lodgy Stepway is ready...
I'm interested in web development so tell me should i learn it online or from a institute ? Also tell me should i learn python or java because java is...