MBuddy App On Android Is Here To Make Life Of Students Easier

Sistema Shyam Teleservices - the CDMA based telecom operator, has launched a new app called MBuddy that aims to make lives of students easier by helping them keep track of their academic life more effectively on their mobile device. The app lets you calculate your GPA and cumulative GPA (CGPA). This data can be stored and viewed later. Users can also set reminders and access features such as - Quick Capture and Quick Note. Quick Capture lets users save all the images at a specified folder in the device, whereas Quick Note helps students in keeping all the notes in one place and easily access and manage them.

Sistema Shyam is the Indian arm of Russian conglomerate Sistema. The company plans to scale this app for photo and audio file sharing, and then run it on 4G devices subsequently. Sistema Shyam has partnered with Singapore-based Vocable Pte Ltd to develop MBuddy. And it sees the homegrown app evolving into a powerful market expansion engine as it will be positioned as an affordable instant messaging and photo-sharing platform for lowcost CDMA phones, non-Android dual-SIM handsets and 4G devices as well.

MBuddy-app-1 MBuddy-app-2
The app runs on devices running Android 2.2 OS and above and is now available for download on the #-Link-Snipped-#. How do you like the features of MBuddy Android application? Share with us in comments below.​

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nice features.I remember a project similar to it was submitted with more features.
    On the first sight of the title , i thought that it was a advanced form of the Ebuddy ( old messenger for java and symbian phones which i had used a long ago) but i was wrong .Good app.May be i would post my comment after i try this one out soon.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Is MBuddy app is different for android and CDMA-technology based phones?

As I read in an article that Mbuddy aap will allow unlimited messaging on plain vanilla phones at cost of Rs.15 per month and it is a watsapp variant for CDMA technology based phones from Sistema Shyam Teleservices.

Refer: #-Link-Snipped-#

Bit confused about this app. #-Link-Snipped-# can you throw some light?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hosachiguru is a Bangalore-based startup by a team of the trio - Sriram Chitlur, Srinath Setty and Ashok Kumar. They have developed a product that can be an attractive alternative...
A Good news for those who are automobile freak and are eager to join the Automobile Industry in near future. Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd (VWGSIPL) & Hindustan University...
hi hello everybody my thesis is "finite element analysis of jacketed columns subjected to axial load only" i have used the SHEIKH AND UZUMERI MODEL and theoretically found out the...
Well guys, dumb criminals are people who are simply not proficient at what they are doing. they do their stuff, and drop such easy clues, that within minutes they will...
This is fun project, sad part is I don't have a device with NFC. But you can DIY if you got one with NFC. Quite better than Apple's Buggy Exploited...