MBA Question/Answer: Why did you choose marketing in MBA or as career?

In my recent talks with many engineers pursuing management entrance exams for doing MBA from the reputed colleges of India, I found that they have a common set of questions that need to be answered well in application forms, interviews etc. to become highly eligible for entering a particular B-School. That gave me an idea to start a series of questions that we can find answers to here on CrazyEngineers.

Starting new discussions for every such question. Try to answer this question in such a way that the management faculty find most convincing and shortlist you.

Here's one:
Why did you choose marketing in MBA or as career?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BHEL or Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is the a power plant equipment manufacturer under Government of India. Their manufacturing facilities (factories) are located in various cities across India, including -Jagdishpur,...
“Smart" might be exaggerating, but Samsung has launched a few sensor laden clothes at the CES this year. The smart clothes are an addition to the range of wearable devices...
Similar to the phenomenon of earthquakes on Earth surface, the Milky way also seems to have experienced a galaxy quake a few hundred million years ago when a tiny dwarf...
If you are a social butterfly and have gotten bored of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, this weekend is your chance to experience something new and fresh. Peach, a new social...
Hello, anyone can help me to find any projects about disable people using 3 circuits,that was,microcontroller ,sensor and power supply !