Maxx GenxDroid7 AX 356 Budget Phone Comes With Android 4.4 KitKat Upgrade

Earlier today, Maxx Mobile added one more phone in the list of their budget smartphones by launching the Maxx GenxDroid7 AX 356, priced at Rs.3,696. Let us take a look at this budget smartphone.

Powered by Mediatek MT6572M 1 GHz Dual Core Processor and 512 MB of RAM, this dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA) budget smartphone sports a 3.5-inch HVGA display (320x480 pixel resolution) and runs on Android 4.2 Jellybean and is fuelled by 1200mAh battery. You will find a 3.2 megapixel rear camera along with a 0.3 megapixel camera on the front. On memory front, this phone has an internal storage of 4 GB which is expandable to 32 GB via a micro SD card. The company has promised an Android 4.4 KitKat upgrade in the near future.

maxx_budget-624x351

Other features include FM radio, accelerometer, Gravity sensor, GPS, A-GPS and connectivity options such as 3G, WI-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0. Maxx has also loaded the device with apps like Maxx World, Maxx life Box, Maxx Care, Maxx New Launch, Getit, Hungama, Office Suite, Opera Mini, OLX, Flipkart, WeChat launcher and various Google apps. You can buy this phone on Infibeam and via mobile retail shops across the nation.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi..! 😀 I have 95% , 84% in 10th and 12th grade respectively. And my cgpa is 8.5 ,but i have history of backlog👎( only one paper in my first...
ARM Juno development board is the first of its kind with 64-bit ARM processor supporting ARMv8 instruction set. The development board is shipped with six 64-bit ARMv8 cores, which is...
Beleiving a god or not is an invidual rights apart from your character development from your childhood days.people are divided their god nothing but god is unique but they are...
Electronic devices contain active electrical components such as vacuum tubes, diodes, transistors and integrated circuits along with passive interconnection technologies. While using devices such as computers, mobiles, etc. the users...
I was awoken by a certain SMS today morning which was from BV-BSNLCare saying Dear Customer, Your Broadband Usage with ID xxxxxx has reached 100 Percent of your Free Usage....