MAXSTEEL

Name: Amit Usha Krupal

*Engineering Trade: I'm not in any engineering college, but I am an Automobile freak.

*Hobbies & Interests:
Automobile Designing (Photoshop, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros)
Bike riding
Badminton, Cricket
Sometimes I even make plan of buildings in AutoCAD

*Aim in life:
Becoming an Automobile Engineer-Designer is my Passion & Dream.
Inventing technologies that will help make EARTH free of pollution

*I joined Crazy Engineers because:
I feel CE is very helpful to me, CE provides lots of knowledge.

I am from a Middle class family with no engineering background & with lots of financial problems. I have lots of ideas which will help Automobile industry.
In 2007, I was working on 3 spark plugs & a different electric vehicle, but I did not pay serious attention to this, I got busy with my study (IT). Later I was shocked, Bajaj got patented 3 sparks tech & Tata has designed an Electric vehicle (Megapixel) which has similar drive system to my idea.

That day I learned that instead of concentrating on my IT study, I should have worked more seriously on my ideas.

Now I have given my last exam of IT & now I am free to concentrate on my ideas & I want to study, work & invent new Automobile tech.

I hope Crazy Engineer will help me in my goal of ‘making an Eco-friendly Automobile‘

& friends please call me 'Maxsteel', its my nickname

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a great introduction, Amit. Here at CrazyEngineers, we don't ask for engineering degrees or certifications. For us, engineering is more about 'attitude' than formal certifications. We're proud to have you with us.

Do browse through CE Forums and start contributing 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, Maxsteel!
    We are glad to have you here. Feel free to start new discussions. I am sure you will feel comfortable on this community and get many like-minded people 😀
    Be an active member.
  • Amit Krupal
    Amit Krupal
    The_Big_K
    That's a great introduction, Amit. Here at CrazyEngineers, we don't ask for engineering degrees or certifications. For us, engineering is more about 'attitude' than formal certifications. We're proud to have you with us.

Do browse through CE Forums and start contributing 😀
    Thanks sir
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    Amit Krupal
    Name: Amit Usha Krupal

*Engineering Trade: I'm not in any engineering college, but I am an Automobile freak.

*Hobbies & Interests:
    Automobile Designing (Photoshop, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros)
    Bike riding
    Badminton, Cricket
    Sometimes I even make plan of buildings in AutoCAD

*Aim in life:
    Becoming an Automobile Engineer-Designer is my Passion & Dream.
    Inventing technologies that will help make EARTH free of pollution

*I joined Crazy Engineers because:
    I feel CE is very helpful to me, CE provides lots of knowledge.

I am from a Middle class family with no engineering background & with lots of financial problems. I have lots of ideas which will help Automobile industry.
    In 2007, I was working on 3 spark plugs & a different electric vehicle, but I did not pay serious attention to this, I got busy with my study (IT). Later I was shocked, Bajaj got patented 3 sparks tech & Tata has designed an Electric vehicle (Megapixel) which has similar drive system to my idea.

That day I learned that instead of concentrating on my IT study, I should have worked more seriously on my ideas.

Now I have given my last exam of IT & now I am free to concentrate on my ideas & I want to study, work & invent new Automobile tech.

I hope Crazy Engineer will help me in my goal of ‘making an Eco-friendly Automobile‘

& friends please call me 'Maxsteel', its my nickname
    Hello Maxsteel!
    Are you there?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m rahul .....i m good in robotics and a kind of stuff . i m too frank and have a good nature and convince the peoples so soon .....
As you might have already heard over the news, IIT-JEE and AIEEE are being replaced by a single admission test to all engineer factories aka IITs, NITs and IIITs. What’s...
IIT JEE and AIEEE 2013 have been cancelled and replaced by a single entrance exam for all the engineering admissions in India. HRD Minister, Mr. Kapil Sibal announced the shocking...
Hello, Everybody! My Self Jaydeep Boricha. This is my goal to achieve the thing in which i having an interest. I have an lot of idea about the present world...
How about we have this boy in our small talk?? https://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/kids/article3464794.ece