MATLAB Training

Hi guys! I am a new member to this site.
Can you please tell me whether it is possible to do and learn basic beginner MATLAB programming on SCILAB Software? Does SCILAB offer all features of MATLAB which are required for a beginner?
Thanks! 😀

Replies

• Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    Scilab has syntax different than matlab. Matlab is more powerful than scilab. But still, scilab has features which are fairly exhaustive for a beginner. Plus scilab is free.
  • keveenmarsh
    keveenmarsh
    For anyone in engineering or mathematics, MatLAB makes your life instantly easier. It provides a numerical computing environment.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nikhiljaintry
    Nikhiljaintry
    Where i can learn matlab fundamentals in Bangalore??
  • Prajakta Kelapure
    Prajakta Kelapure
    Hi,
    I will suggest you watch videos on youtube to begin with matlab. I will also say that matlab is more sound over scilab. The videos there are too good when you are at the beginning with it. search with matlab programing for beginners.
    Secondly I would suggest not to go for any classes. Matlab's help is too good to learn. And practise it with different tools provided. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We're giving away CrazyEngineers high-quality vinyl stickers and in order to win them, all you need to do is tell us your thoughts about this website in < 20 words....
Hi..I have thought upon a project named remote access monitoring. This project is based upon client server architecture where there are number of clients and one main server. Server can...
Volkswagen has offered 250 models of XL1, a diesel powered plug-in hybrid car for sale in Germany and Austria for about $150,000 each. Now, what's so special about this pricey...
XOLO has launched a new smartphone in the Indian market called the 'XOLO Q1200' that features some new functionalities. The first one to be highlighted by the company is 'Gesture...