Matlab project for document reconstruction

actually thanks shalini for ur concern!!! we wnat to create the project in matlab for document reconstruction based on segmentation, polygon fitting, feature matching and image mosaicing.
so i would like to ask u dat can u help us with the start of the project....... please.....

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: urgently needed

I bet it would help all the I.T./C.E. folks a lot if you would describe what you have done so far, what specific questions or concerns you have, what your objectives/parameters are as well as the end result you are trying to achieve.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Re: urgently needed

nars
    actually thanks shalini for ur concern!!! we wnat to create the project in matlab for document reconstruction based on segmentation, polygon fitting, feature matching and image mosaicing.
    so i would like to ask u dat can u help us with the start of the project....... please.....
    Welcome nars 😁 but I am not sure which Shalini you are referring here. I don't even know you man and I don't remember if I ever helped you.😉

PS: Good CEans, I am getting "Thanks" compliments from strangers also.😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need advice as to where to join for a month long training in either electronics or telecommunication during this summer (2009). Please do reply soon
Hiii all, In a wireless channel, can AWGN, Pulse Jammer, Single Tone Jammer, rayleigh fading and rician fading present all at once at the same channel? Or there is no...
CEans, We are addicted to Gmail. We eat, drink & sleep Gmail. So we began our hunt for the engineer who created it. We found out that the creator of...
I think you are all heard this word.The hidden feature of the operating system or the software is called easter egg...
For each process there is a unique id will be genrated by the process. I want to know about the process that is generating that id in unix or linux.....