MATERIAL FOR C-CAT...

anyone have any idea about preparatory material for cdac entrance exam...
or any one material regarding this.. please mail on this id- #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    There is a complete list of it on cdac website ,and just do a seach on CE you will find many posts related to it ,and every single info you need to know about cdac
  • Shyam Tripathi
    Shyam Tripathi
    anyone have any idea about preparatory material for cdac entrance exam...
    or any one material regarding this.. please mail on this id- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mechanical engineer. I need to select a waterproof DC motor with rpm ranging from 3500-5000... I have no knowledge about motor rating...could someone please guide me regarding...
Indian smart devices brand, Xolo, has announced the launch of Xolo Opus 3 at Rs. 8,499. This time the local smartphone maker has upgraded the flagship by introducing a ‘selfie’...
Quote Given that you can almost certainly do animation within your CAD program itself, why bother to involve outside programs? There are a few reasons, but chief among them would...
Quote: Are brushless motors just a technology fad or can they be of real benefit to design engineers? Brushless DC motors are more popular than brushed motors at the moment...
hai evey one , i like to share an idea.iam fedup by taking photostat during xam .so i thought about an idea in which a portable photostat machine.we keep the...