Masters in Germany in Automobile for a Electrical Graduate

Hello All
I am planning for my Masters in Fall'16. As I am interested in Automobiles, i have decided to get my Masters from Germany.
I have researched through websites of the universities offering programs related to Automobile,
and found that almost all the universities ask for a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
As i am from Electrical and Electronics Engineering, please suggest me some options for the same.
I have these in mind:
1. Masters in Automotive Systems ( Car Electronics ), Esslingen

Also Esslingen has been very selective in student selections, if you have applied earlier for the same please share your experience and details of the selection criteria of Esslingen.

Thanks a lot! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello there, I am a new designer and am currently working on a project for a residential home addition of about 500 sf. The new addition will sit on a...
2014 was the year which made our country ,INDIA under the National Power GRID. This major transformation had many advantages and disadvantages in our national power network.... How it would...
What is the resume format for freshers?How it is different from others?
Amazing talent in such a young girl:
Hey everyone !!! Please suggest some names that I could use for Electronics & Communication Engineering Club that we are planning to start.