Masters In Communication But No Job - Really Confused

Hello everyone, i am about to complete my masters in communication engineering from VIT-Chennai still i don't have any job as there is no need of communication engineers anywhere in India expect in IT sector and that is not my cup of tea, i am really not interested in that job after doing post graduation. So i need advice and guidance regarding what should i do next ?
I have few choice either i study further along with the job (which is must) or i do only job but again tough question where to go for JOB ?
whether i should do job in abroad (Please mention the country) or i pursue study in India where i can earn also (interested in master of design/artificial intelligence).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nick191
    i don't have any job as there is no need of communication engineers anywhere in India
    You should look for a job abroad if you do not have any hope in India. All the best.
  • nick191
    nick191
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should look for a job abroad if you do not have any hope in India. All the best.
    Thank you sir for your kind advice. I would appreciate if you could suggest me any country in which i should search for job.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nick191
    Thank you sir for your kind advice. I would appreciate if you could suggest me any country in which i should search for job.
    Look for the eligibility criteria to work in any country. US and UK and South Korea could be your top destinations.
  • nick191
    nick191
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Look for the eligibility criteria to work in any country. US and UK and South Korea could be your top destinations.
    Okay sir thank you
  • Flove193
    Flove193
    There are many job you can perform on-line. Just move to some nice country you like and get some internet access 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of researchers from Bielefeld University in Edinburgh is busy teaching their Robotic Bartender 'James' techniques that can help him recognise if a customer wishes to place an order...
CEan Punch_a_tantra aka @Ambarish Ganesh our VoiCE Author turned a loyal member celebrates his birthday today. Here's wishing him many, many happy returns of the day! Keep being crazy!
It's a deal done - Quickr one of the largest online classifieds portal in India has acquired real estate portal CommonFloor for about $200 million (~Rs. 1330 cr). 99% of...
Videocon India is on a roll with not one but three of its new low and mid-budget Android devices launching on the same day. Videocon Z55 Delite, Videocon Infinium Z45...
Last week we had talked about the Pound Nine Wire, a tiny device that displays snippets of news in real time. You might remember that we mentioned their upcoming Kickstarter...