Master about IT

Hi guys, I'm a just graduated student in Engineering of Electronics & Informatics in Italy.
I would like to continue my studies in Europe (almost everywhere) studying in English.

I'm looking for a Master about informatics and at least with a module about Linux and Android..
Do you know some universities that offer that?

Best,
Enrico

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Enrico
    I'm looking for a Master about informatics and at least with a module about Linux and Android..
    Do you know some universities that offer that?
    Welcome to CE, Enrico.
    I too am looking for Masters in Linux domain, most prolly related to Linux kernel user-space and Kernel-space programming, device driver development would add a big plus too.

Unfortunately, IDK about institutes offering that course in Europe. Do tell me or PM me if you find one, I am interested in that too.

Cheers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Holidays are that time of the year when Facebook goes crazy with friends sharing photos from all over the place on their timelines as well as privately via the Messenger....
Good morning Iam radhakrishna studying final year cse.Now its time to opt main projects ,but we have some confusion and pressure in selecting cloudcomputing/datamining.Last time we have choosen datamining as...
Spice Mobiles has launched its new low-budget Android smartphone with the 'Nexian NV-45' in India which is being sold online via Flipkart. Indonesia-based Nexian was acquired by the Spice Group...
The latest 2-in-1 detachable from Microsoft - Surface Pro 4 recently got a firmware update that is said to fix the stability issues and extensively improve the type cover experience....
I want to do online freelancer work of fea analysis.I am final year mechnical engineering student.I have one laptop n basic ansys software n knowledge from acadamics. Does ititDoit require...