Maruti Suzuki's Hatchback Celerio Gets The ZXi Automatic Model

The most loved car brand in India, Maruti Suzuki has been on top of its game after launching its
flagship hatchback car Celerio last year. Now it has silently unveiled the Celerio ZXI AMT model via its website and has started accepting bookings for the same. Previously, the car was available in LXi, VXi and ZXi models in both manual and automatic variants. Now, launched on the occasion of its one year anniversary is the new Celerio ZXi AMT (Easy Shift) model priced at Rs. 5.2 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). As for the specifications under the hood, the automatic Celerio features the original 1.0-litre K-Series petrol engine that generates a max power of 67 bhp at 6000 rpm and a peak torque of 90 Nm at 3500 rpm. Let's take a closer look at the various features highlighted by the manufacture.

The new Celerio ZXI AMT model's mileage is said to be 23.1 kmpl. Among the features that you ought to know, there's rear window wiper and washer, tilt steering, airbags, electrically adjustable outside mirrors, bluetooth and steering mounted controls as well as keyless entry mechanism. Other than that there's body colored bumper and wing mirrors, audio player with USB, Bluetooth, Aux-in connectivity.

Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 11.43.54 am
Seen above is the official posted for the Celerio ZXI auto gear shift variant. Maruti Suzuki Corp. had unveiled its Automatic variant Maruti Celerio With Automatic Transmission Set To Launch At Delhi Auto Expo and later in May all eyes turned back to the hatchback as the company revealed their Maruti Celerio CNG 'Green' Priced At Rs. 4.68 Lakh. But "Mileage Kitna Deti Hai"?with a price tag of Rs. 4.68 Lakh. Coming with a factory-installed CNG kit, the Celerio Green is said to deliver a mileage of 31.79 km/kg.

The company is on a spree of launching the AMT variants of its popular cars and talks of this variant arriving on Maruti Suzuki WagonR, Swift (which recently completed its 10 year anniversary) and Dzire are making circles of the automobile lover community.

What are your thoughts about the Maruti Suzuki ZXi AMT variant? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Maruti Suzuki Celerio | Features, Reviews, Specifications, Colours and Interior

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is real. It is a house of straw and can stand all the huffing and puffing. https://insights.globalspec.com/arti...rk=cr4digest&et_rid=419257195&et_mid=80952770
Raspberry Pi has been the darling of DIY enthusiasts around the world thanks to its versatility and dirt cheap price tag. Considering its popularity, it was inevitable someone else would...
what you people think is trusted source of political news in India, every party is trying to manipulate news according to them, Media houses are publishing biased news ,They have...
Hi! I am building my own quadrocopter from scratch but it will not be only a quadrocopter. I am trying to make it a bot. Problems: 1) What kind of...
Sharing with you, some of the print media coverage of mine RealSense Trailblazer recognition in recently held RealSense challenge. I can't read Kannada, so I can't translate. The transcripts are...